Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
2 can per day x 365 days/year x 35 yrs = 25,550

I'm turning 40 next year, and I think I probably started drinking soda around age 5. I've never liked regular soda -- it's always been too syruppy for me. I almost never drink water; I just drink soda. When I say I've had 2 cans per day, realistically it's probably close to 3 cans. It's a habit I've never been able to break, but I'm doin alright.

So that's just to say, I'm almost 40 and aspartame hasn't given me cancer yet and by god if there ever was a person

e: :mods: can we please change the title from drank to drunk or consumed maybe

credburn fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Nov 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
What color is your pee

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

buglord posted:

What color is your pee

Of my soda intake probably 80% is Diet Mt. Dew.

I actually don't need to pee as often as you might think, but when I do it's kind of like the color of diet mt dew but slightly more... darkish orange?

\/\/ goddammit it's drunk, I didn't know, this is so loving embarrassing \/\/

credburn fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Nov 26, 2023

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
"have drank"

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

no thanks I'm fine

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
drink water

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
You wouldn't have hosed up the title if you didn't drink so much drat soda.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Mega64 posted:

You wouldn't have hosed up the title if you didn't drank so much drat soda.

FTFY

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

credburn posted:

I actually don't need to pee as often as you might think, but when I do it's kind of like the color of diet mt dew but slightly more... darkish orange?

You are insanely dehydrated if your piss is dark orange.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I used to be like this in my teens/early 20s. Just buy a 12 packs all week and go through it in a day or two. If I did that now I'd loving die. No more than a soda a day for me and I only get a soda once every few weeks at best.

Though you bet I guzzle a 20 gallon pibb xtra at the theater... as a treat.

If you want to kick the habbit, op, I recommend fizzy no cal water or water flavor things. Juice is also good. But if you want your kidneys to fail I won't stop a goon with a dream.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i think two diet sodas a day is not a problem at all but really should be in addition to plentiful plain water intake

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP this is your liver and kidneys, please drink some water tia

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I hope you are lying

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm surprised you're alive/don't have uncontrollable diabetes because what the hell

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Could someone please translate into units I can more easily visualize (elephants, 747s, football fields)?

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023

credburn posted:

Diet Mountain Dew is a great mixer

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

satanic splash-back posted:

Could someone please translate into units I can more easily visualize (elephants, 747s, football fields)?

12,775 distended bladders.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I drank three cans of soda yesterday (over a few hours) and afterwards I felt gross. op that's gross

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
I don't have much to add except that diet mountain dew makes my stomach hurt and just thinking about the taste of it is making me a little queasy.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

How much do you brap OP?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I'm surprised you're alive/don't have uncontrollable diabetes because what the hell

how would drinking things that don't contain sugar cause diabetes?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

two cans isn't much, you guys are acting like he's drinking five or six or whatever. Three is a bit much but eh its not gonna kill you OP, you don't need to be some kind of ascetic monk. You probably should drink some water though.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

All that phosphoric acid. Do you still have teeth?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

op how did you not turn into a diabetic puddle of dissolved goo after touching a can of soda

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You should switch to jangerel op. It’s just as bad for you but all the great holiday flavors are out right now like cranberry-plum sausage and creamed spinach.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

sugar > high fructose corn syrup > any of the artificial sweeteners. Although the normal Liquid IV is okay which is a mix of sugar and I believe stevia. Water is anywhere from above sugar to below high fructose corn syrup.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Nov 26, 2023

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

410,757,864,530 piss stops

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Diet soft drinks taste like poo poo regardless of what artificial sweetener or stevia they put in them well that's my 2 cents op

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I definitely have sucked more than 25,550 cocks in my life

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

All these penises just fall into my mouth on the reg.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

U got them stones??

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Just pissed out a kidney boulder, felt like I gave birth. Name suggestions?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wendigee

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

OP this is your liver and kidneys, please drink some water tia

OP this is a representative of the US soda industry, you are a true American hero, please keep it up tia.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Diet soda is still bad for your teeth, correct?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jesus you piss orange?

What the gently caress

I pee slightly yellow and I'm in water panic mode

Literally your brain is being dried out via dehydration

Like holy poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

:mods: change thread title to Renal Failure Clubhouse

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

GBS
Gigantic
Bladder
Syndrome

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh and if your urine is orange uhh yeah you have a bile duct issue and should seek medical advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I pissed fluorescent orange for a few days after I started taking lionsmane mushroom supplements but thankfully it stopped now.

I drink more soda than I should too and I've always peed crystal clear because I drink a lot of water too