Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This is why we need the return of the Crystal sodas. For clear pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Oh and if your urine is orange uhh yeah you have a bile duct issue and should seek medical advice

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

credburn posted:

Of my soda intake probably 80% is Diet Mt. Dew.

I actually don't need to pee as often as you might think, but when I do it's kind of like the color of diet mt dew but slightly more... darkish orange?

\/\/ goddammit it's drunk, I didn't know, this is so loving embarrassing \/\/

i drinka shitload of soda daily crushing those dr peppas and even my piss is clear. you must drink additional waters

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Toxic Mental posted:

I definitely have sucked more than 25,550 cocks in my life

Diet penis doesn’t count the cum doesn’t have any calories

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I bought this "smart" water bottle to keep me drinking water. The truth is, I don't drink water, ever. Ever, ever, ever. I hate the taste of water, and I -- no joke -- I loving choke when I drink non-carbinated water. When I swallow non-carbinated water, it's like, right after the swallowing muscle contraction, there's like a vacuum that sucks a mysterious drop of water down my windpipe. Every time I drink water I cough because I swallow and inhale water. I know, that's fuckin weird. So I got this smart water bottle, anyway, and it's supposed to sync with my phone and bitch at me if I don't consume enough water over a certain amount of time. But it's finnicky and seems to not want to sync unless I go through the app manually every time which is a hassle. But I can make the water bottle beep at me every hour, so I'm definitely more hydrated now than I've ever been. Actually, since I got this water bottle (three months ago) I've probably drank more water than all of last year. I don't choke if I suck water through a straw.

No kidney stones, no cancer, I had some blood run recently and the doctor said everything but my sodium levels were good. Well, my testosterone levels have actually plummeted but I think that's a separate issue; it's so low they're putting me on hormone replacement therapy. I should maybe talk about that though, maybe there's a connection. We used to believe, back in middle school that Mountain Dew could lower your sperm count so it was like, you didn't need condoms if you just drank enough Dew.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

living my life one middle-school rumor at a time

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

credburn posted:

I loving choke when I drink non-carbinated water. When I swallow non-carbinated water, it's like, right after the swallowing muscle contraction, there's like a vacuum that sucks a mysterious drop of water down my windpipe. Every time I drink water I cough because I swallow and inhale water.

skill issue

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I couldn't imagine not constantly sipping water. I always have water next to me I drink from it probably every 3-5 minutes.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I also drink several diet sodas per day

I also drink water though

Not much else. Apple juice when I'm sick

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

credburn posted:

I bought this "smart" water bottle to keep me drinking water. The truth is, I don't drink water, ever. Ever, ever, ever. I hate the taste of water, and I -- no joke -- I loving choke when I drink non-carbinated water. When I swallow non-carbinated water, it's like, right after the swallowing muscle contraction, there's like a vacuum that sucks a mysterious drop of water down my windpipe. Every time I drink water I cough because I swallow and inhale water. I know, that's fuckin weird. So I got this smart water bottle, anyway, and it's supposed to sync with my phone and bitch at me if I don't consume enough water over a certain amount of time. But it's finnicky and seems to not want to sync unless I go through the app manually every time which is a hassle. But I can make the water bottle beep at me every hour, so I'm definitely more hydrated now than I've ever been. Actually, since I got this water bottle (three months ago) I've probably drank more water than all of last year. I don't choke if I suck water through a straw.

No kidney stones, no cancer, I had some blood run recently and the doctor said everything but my sodium levels were good. Well, my testosterone levels have actually plummeted but I think that's a separate issue; it's so low they're putting me on hormone replacement therapy. I should maybe talk about that though, maybe there's a connection. We used to believe, back in middle school that Mountain Dew could lower your sperm count so it was like, you didn't need condoms if you just drank enough Dew.

Lmao u need to be reminded to hydrate

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

slunk

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

10 PRINT "DRINK WATER IDIOT"
20 GOTO 10

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
whole case a day

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

they should make a water designed for people who only drink soda. thats a million dollar idea easy.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

flubber nuts posted:

they should make a water designed for people who only drink soda. thats a million dollar idea easy.

It's called seltzer

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

flubber nuts posted:

They could carbonate the water and add some sort of flavoring syrup.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:same:

Also somehow despite growing up in Northern California in the 80s, I grew up very water insecure. The well had failed at the farmhouse my parents rented when I was a kid, so the landlord had a water truck they'd drive up to a local water slide place and fill it up.. :shrug: whenever :shrug:. My parents got fed up with that poo poo and bought a house in the burbs, so yay city water for 4 years, and then my parents bought my grandparents lovely house out in the country, which had a partially failed well and a totally failed filter system. The water was super high in sulfur, so showers/laundry smelled like rotten eggs, which meant during high school I vaguely smelled like rotten eggs. Sometimes it literally looked like the water from the restaurant in the Goonies.

Needless to say, I had a very negative association with drinking water. Soda was my :airquote: treat :airquote: when I was a kid, because for most of my childhood if I wanted water I had to buy it, and if I was spending money I wasn't wasting it on water :barf: In my 20s, I specifically drank Mountain Dew in lieu of coffee. (:lol: I also drank and smoked heavily, and would guzzle a 2 liter Sunday mornings like it wasnt no thing). Energy drinks became a thing and I quit drinking Mountain Dew and then I switched to diet soda, which (unbeknownst to me) has a fuckload more caffeine then regular soda. At one point I was cranking through a 12 pack of Diet Coke a day, wondering why I couldn't sleep and felt like absolute death. When I quit drinking alcohol my soda consumption went into overdrive. I was drinking multiple 64ozs of Diet Dr Pepper a day. As you can imagine thats incredibly unhealthy and I felt like absolute and total dogshit all the time. After an agonizing ER visit and an official diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis, I started reeling in the soda. But its loving hard because soda is literally everywhere and everyone drinks it.

Eventually switching to kombucha helped calm my soda addiction, and these days I average a 2-3 sodas a quarter. I drink half-caf coffee in the morning, and then either water or unsweetened decaf iced tea. I can :airquote: taste :airquote: the chemicals in Diet Coke now :barf:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

flubber nuts posted:

poo poo there's a subscription water bottle now that has smell pods that just inject scent into the airstream while you suck out of the bottle to trick you into thinking you're drinking flavored water without even putting anything in the water

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
No chemicals in kombucha and tea, luckily

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

maybeadracula posted:

No chemicals in kombucha and tea, luckily

:rolleyes: yeah a lot of phenylalanine in both of them :rolleyes:

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

credburn posted:

do more viscous fluids make you choke as well? if not it might be worth trying a fluid thickener, my dad had to go on one for a couple months after throat surgery. either way, definitely tell your doctor about the dysphagia if you haven't

good luck with your hrt, hopefully that's not impacted by the culture war bullshit going on

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

dervival posted:

good luck with your hrt, hopefully that's not impacted by the culture war bullshit going on

nobody will ever give a poo poo about test replacement because every old white chud is pumped to the gills

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

never mind the color, how carbonated is your piss

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Vampire Panties posted:

:rolleyes: yeah a lot of phenylalanine in both of them :rolleyes:

Diet Coke and kombucha? ....Yes?

"Chemicals" is just such a dumb scare word

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Ah a classic "I'm an unhealthy dipshit but haven't experienced any negative effects lol, btw my piss is orange" thread

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

lol SCOBYs make a shitload of phenylalanine, it's an amine precursor for all the fun neurotransmitters

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Phenylalanine deez nuts.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That’s $1277.50 in deposit return op, cash in bro

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
coffee in the morning, water during the day, wine at night. gotta be sure to brush your teeth.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

thank you for you are service

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

lol SCOBYs make a shitload of phenylalanine, it's an amine precursor for all the fun neurotransmitters

There should be a kombucha brand called SCOBY Dew

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That's why I just drink a porridge like low alcohol beverage all day, as I toil in pyramid middle management.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Vampire Panties posted:

:same:

Also somehow despite growing up in Northern California in the 80s, I grew up very water insecure. The well had failed at the farmhouse my parents rented when I was a kid, so the landlord had a water truck they'd drive up to a local water slide place and fill it up.. :shrug: whenever :shrug:. My parents got fed up with that poo poo and bought a house in the burbs, so yay city water for 4 years, and then my parents bought my grandparents lovely house out in the country, which had a partially failed well and a totally failed filter system. The water was super high in sulfur, so showers/laundry smelled like rotten eggs, which meant during high school I vaguely smelled like rotten eggs. Sometimes it literally looked like the water from the restaurant in the Goonies.

Needless to say, I had a very negative association with drinking water. Soda was my :airquote: treat :airquote: when I was a kid, because for most of my childhood if I wanted water I had to buy it, and if I was spending money I wasn't wasting it on water :barf: In my 20s, I specifically drank Mountain Dew in lieu of coffee. (:lol: I also drank and smoked heavily, and would guzzle a 2 liter Sunday mornings like it wasnt no thing). Energy drinks became a thing and I quit drinking Mountain Dew and then I switched to diet soda, which (unbeknownst to me) has a fuckload more caffeine then regular soda. At one point I was cranking through a 12 pack of Diet Coke a day, wondering why I couldn't sleep and felt like absolute death. When I quit drinking alcohol my soda consumption went into overdrive. I was drinking multiple 64ozs of Diet Dr Pepper a day. As you can imagine thats incredibly unhealthy and I felt like absolute and total dogshit all the time. After an agonizing ER visit and an official diagnosis of Ulcerative Colitis, I started reeling in the soda. But its loving hard because soda is literally everywhere and everyone drinks it.

Eventually switching to kombucha helped calm my soda addiction, and these days I average a 2-3 sodas a quarter. I drink half-caf coffee in the morning, and then either water or unsweetened decaf iced tea. I can :airquote: taste :airquote: the chemicals in Diet Coke now :barf:

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this. I drink soda like a fuckin maniac but truthfully I don't want to. It costs money, I don't really enjoy it, it just sates my thirst kinda and quells the urge. I find what you had to say really inspiring.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

short-barrel rifled bubbles

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

credburn posted:

Oh wow, thanks for sharing this. I drink soda like a fuckin maniac but truthfully I don't want to. It costs money, I don't really enjoy it, it just sates my thirst kinda and quells the urge. I find what you had to say really inspiring.

:haibrow: Yeah thats where I was at with soda for years and years - i didnt enjoy it, but I felt compelled to drink it, even though a 20oz would gently caress up my stomach later that night.

maybeadracula posted:

"Chemicals" is just such a dumb scare word

sure, but how else would you describe the sickly sweet / bitter salt of Diet Coke? poo poo tastes like battery acid

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Vampire Panties posted:

sure, but how else would you describe the sickly sweet / bitter salt of Diet Coke? poo poo tastes like battery acid

"aspartame" because thats what aspartame tastes like

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I drink tea and squash at home, coffee/tea and water at the office. sodas rarely, alcohol once a week or so or socially.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
thoughts on diet mtn dew baja blast? thoughts on coke zero? thoughts on loving getting control of your life and not pissing sunny d?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I drink tons of water but my pee is still red. Don't listen to the haters op. My doctor said it's normal, even if my urethra burns every time I evacuate.