Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hammerite posted:

I drink tea and squash at home, coffee/tea and water at the office. sodas rarely, alcohol once a week or so or socially.

Drink....squash??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

Drink....squash??

it's what UK people call putting concentrated syrup in water

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

MrQwerty posted:

"aspartame" because thats what aspartame tastes like

And like many tastes, including alcohol and coffee and kombucha, it can be acquired and enjoyed even if it's not liked by everyone

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

hi op I am here to judge and shame you and indicate that I am both intellectually and morally superior to u

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Take one down, pass it around

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Only ginger ale and hot tea for this weirdo.

Water and coffee are good, too, I guess.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

iced tea is good. some costcos sell flats of itoen unsweetened green tea (amazon sells boxes, too). barley tea is good for a non-caf option.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Buce posted:

iced tea is good. some costcos sell flats of itoen unsweetened green tea (amazon sells boxes, too). barley tea is good for a non-caf option.

Yeah, I dig the 99¢ Arizona green tea :hmmyes:

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
I still don’t understand why Mountain Dew (and especially the Baja blast variant) have so much drat sugar. It’s something like 15 teaspoons. Maybe it’s to cover up all the chemical taste. So it’s probably a toss-up between killing your self with sugar or killing yourself with aspartame.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Sugar, tastes good, increases heart disease risk in everyone by a lot.

Aspertame/etc, acquired taste, likely don't cause cancer in 99.99% of people.

Pick your poison.

Personally, I like the diet taste, it's a little more bitter and a little less sweet. The aftertaste is balls though. But I usually opt for a regular because why not.

My goal is to be this lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBwSeITMmJA

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

MoonshineWilly posted:

killing yourself with aspartame.

This basically requires that you drink a bathtub full with every meal

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

live in a tank of aspartame like a guild navigator

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

maybeadracula posted:

This basically requires that you drink a bathtub full with every meal

I don't want a large, I want a goddamn tub of cola

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

deep dish peat moss posted:

I don't want a large, I want a goddamn tub of cola

Actual photo of how Diet Pepsi is made

Have a sip

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Buce posted:

live in a tank of aspartame like a guild navigator

The Diet Coke must flow....

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

credburn posted:

I loving choke when I drink non-carbinated water. When I swallow non-carbinated water, it's like, right after the swallowing muscle contraction, there's like a vacuum that sucks a mysterious drop of water down my windpipe. Every time I drink water I cough because I swallow and inhale water.

You just have to keep practicing. Learning to drink water is like learning to ride a bike or play a musical instrument.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I wouldn’t worry about it. You can absorb plenty of water through your rectum. hell, you could probably rig a camelbak to boof on the go.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
That cauliflower water is looking a bit rotten. We should maybe throw that out, don't ya think?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

MoonshineWilly posted:

I still don’t understand why Mountain Dew (and especially the Baja blast variant) have so much drat sugar. It’s something like 15 teaspoons. Maybe it’s to cover up all the chemical taste. So it’s probably a toss-up between killing your self with sugar or killing yourself with aspartame.

I heard Mtn dew started out as a mixer for... moonshine... hey just what are you up to here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

That cauliflower water is looking a bit rotten. We should maybe throw that out, don't ya think?

Those are brains. That's how they make SmartWater