Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
When I first read about an ideology I fall for it immediately for at least like 2 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I try to have discussions in YouTube comments

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
You know... I think that you've gotten the wrong impression about me. I think in all fairness, I should explain to you what it is that I do. For instance, tomorrow morning I'll get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and walk in and see you, and, uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll crack your fuckin' head wide open in front of everybody in the the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be comin' out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your fuckin' head open again. Because I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a gently caress about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Sexy dumb

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

What kind of dumb isn't I

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
When I'm in public, my social anxiety gives me tunnel vision and I don't notice the world around me. My sister once asked me if I was okay because there apparently was a guy screaming and gesturing at me from a few feet away and I... just didn't see him?

I assume my quick pace and resting bitch face are the only reasons I'm not dead.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dumb Slut

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I post on the something awful forums

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Grey Cat posted:

Dumb Slut

that's a highly prized demographic, lucky!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I don’t have an internal monologue. It’s just blank up there all day

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
If I lived in a first world country instead of America (the worst country in the world) the government would have to take care of me because I'm so stupid I literally can't support myself or my family. I have several children who all have had to drop out of school to get jobs to support me so I can sit at home and watch youtube shorts on my iphone 8.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
I communicate in grunts and squeaks. My best friend is a ladybug.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Several years ago I lost a job in an office for smoking K2 in the bathroom at work.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Book smart, street dumb.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
i'm mad dumb

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Young, dumb, and full of dumb

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Jelly posted:

i'm mad dumb

fr fr no cap

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

bradzilla posted:

I post on the something awful forums

Whoah. Be a better friend to yourself.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Every now and then I have a sliver of optimism and usually feel pretty stupid after that gets squashed.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

N. Senada posted:

I don’t have an internal monologue. It’s just blank up there all day

lucky you. I don't have an internal monologue either but an external one. I think out loud all the time. When I was living with my family I'd be doing something like cooking dinner and then hear a shout from the living room like "Stop talking to yourself, you freak!" from one of my sisters.

It's actually getting worse now that I'm living on my own. Sometimes I can't sleep because I'm re-living a lot of bad memories. I'll lay in bed having a shouting and screaming match with seemingly nobody.

It's starting to happen when I'm out walking the streets too.

Somebody on these forums once told me I desperately need to work on having thoughts I don't post.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
I write long winded steam reviews just to get into arguments with fans in the comments.

if you are a really attractive gay dude, I'll basically turn off the critical thinking part of my brain if I think I have a chance to sleep with you.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

When I'm gambling and I'm losing I think I can turn it around if I just try again

,e: Margon Freeman narrator voice: "but he couldn't. He never could turn it around"

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im not dumb, im dipshit.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I fart in me own mouf

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
dumb dumb

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the kind people mistake for smart, leading to problems

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOCEhIo0qwc

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

GABA ghoul posted:

When I'm gambling and I'm losing I think I can turn it around if I just try again

,e: Margon Freeman narrator voice: "but he couldn't. He never could turn it around"

lol, I did this and almost lost my marriage

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Think I’m just happy

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I was watching the Neverending Story with my kids and accidentally drew Garurumon.

I don't even like Digimon.

Falcor is way scarier.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Grey Cat posted:

Dumb Slut

:hfive:

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
young, dumb, full of ums

i'm not good at talking to people really

also im not young i guess

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I don't tip and I'm stupid enough to be open and completely honest about it and my reasons for it. It'd save me a lot of repeated arguments if I just kept my mouth shut about it.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I don't tip and I'm stupid enough to be open and completely honest about it and my reasons for it. It'd save me a lot of repeated arguments if I just kept my mouth shut about it.

Jesus

Yes, shut up that's awful

I get that the system sucks but unless you are destitute yourself it's awful not to tip. In some states they make like 2 BUCKS AN HOUR

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Almost volunteerd to go into work on my day off.

Told myself to shut the gently caress up.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
The best kind: smart enough to survive and yet just dumb enough to not be bothered by all the awful stuff all the science nerds are worried about.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Dumb Horny

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Proprietary secret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!