Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat I think this waitress is really into me :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
12 pack of White Claws on a Tuesday afternoon.

Hey officer, I need my phone call, gotta tell my boss I'll be late.

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
gently caress-up-whole-life-via-bad-decisions dumb

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

drat I think this waitress is really into me :smug:

:stare:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I said "carrot" in the "say an animal" thread

SpeedFreek
Jan 10, 2008
And Im Lobster Jesus!

ChickenHeart posted:

Extremely, utterly dumbshit-idiotic to the point where I've nearly ruined several important relationships because I can't read people at all and make awful, awful jokes during someone's life-threatening illness or show a PTSD-addled friend "Robocop" because that movie always cheers me up

Just full-stop a complete moron
Except for the RoboCop thing that's pretty close. I kinda rely on other people to let me know things like if a woman I was talking with was interested in me, usually I hear these things weeks to years later.

Couldn't pass calc 2 or differential equations either.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
My greatest hits include turning down promotions and making fun of people for being attracted to me

naem
May 29, 2011

I stubbornly refused to be a stem major money earner type for years thinking there was some sort of meaning of life to be had in some unspecified way and the second I started attempting a real career my income and experience in life improved, I only wish I’d started sooner

I might survive into my old age ok now but it could have been like, more comfortable?

climate change will prob wreck us all soon anyway should have just partied harder

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

I... I play video games

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

A Moose posted:

I... I play video games

That's okay, it's not like you're a full grown adult. You've got time to get out of that hobby and into some real mature poo poo like working with wood or making lava at home.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Bought the Ace Attourny conplitation, knowing every single answer.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

N. Senada posted:

That's okay, it's not like you're a full grown adult. You've got time to get out of that hobby and into some real mature poo poo like working with wood or making lava at home.

is making lava at home a real hobby I can get into

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Compilation, compliation, who knows. Objection, I'm guilty.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Treecko posted:

Compilation, compliation, who knows. Objection, I'm guilty.

Cumpleaños?
Congrats!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Gracias

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Or Geisunhight.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I assume the best of people, even when I shouldn't. Even in Battle Royale video games where the objective is literally to kill everyone else, I'll think to myself, "I'm just minding my own business, they won't bother me"

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I took French in high-school.

Je ne parse Englais

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Treecko posted:

I took French in high-school.

Je ne parse Englais

MDR, toi aussi?
j'aime le pain

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That kind of dumb where you know its bad and dumb, but you keep doing it anways.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

redshirt posted:

That kind of dumb where you know its bad and dumb, but you keep doing it anways.

I'll be honest, I still touch stovetops to see if it's hot. Even when I know the answer.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ouch

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

I'll be honest, I still touch stovetops to see if it's hot. Even when I know the answer.

Do you lick your finger first? Old Hawaiian trick.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Got covid for second time, day two bed ridden only thing that sounded good was 3 hard shell Taco Bell tacos.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010

Grey Cat posted:

Same, but my hands are basically oven mitts at this point. It's mostly just to tell other people not to touch the hot things

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You can just put your hand very near to the stovetop and get the same information. Wow that really is dumb. Way dumber than it ever occurred to me before. What the hell kind of dipshit moves their finger than extra few mm closer to discover if the the thing they already know is hot is hot! :argh:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mnoba posted:

Got covid for second time, day two bed ridden only thing that sounded good was 3 hard shell Taco Bell tacos.

The heart wants what it wants :nexus:

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You can just put your hand very near to the stovetop and get the same information. Wow that really is dumb. Way dumber than it ever occurred to me before. What the hell kind of dipshit moves their finger than extra few mm closer to discover if the the thing they already know is hot is hot! :argh:

Can’t trust the air

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

N. Senada posted:

Can’t trust the air

#Truth

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I’m that politician that Borat tricked into saying the n word while literally exposing my rear end on HBO

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I saw Bruno in theaters

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

I'm a Jungian personality INFP kind of dumb.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I’m that politician that Borat tricked into saying the n word while literally exposing my rear end on HBO

thank you for your service

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
My sense of direction is completely shithouse. If I'm going anywhere and there's a left-right-left turn I have no idea which way I'm facing. This applies to the real and virtual worlds.

Of course it gets way worse If I'm high as well. I smoked a joint the other night and got lost in a linear walking sim lol.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Entorwellian posted:

I'm a Jungian personality INFP kind of dumb.
I'm also a hypersensitive doormat

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Drug addled
Post covid
Gettin senile
Not that smart to start with

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Gimme 5 dee

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Treecko posted:

I saw Bruno in theaters

I saw Master of Disguise in theaters

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Nowher posted:

My sense of direction is completely shithouse. If I'm going anywhere and there's a left-right-left turn I have no idea which way I'm facing. This applies to the real and virtual worlds.

Of course it gets way worse If I'm high as well. I smoked a joint the other night and got lost in a linear walking sim lol.

I’d watch your streams if this kept happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i saw malibu's most wanted in theaters