Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Final rating for Smarxist
This poll is closed.
1 17 18.28%
2 8 8.60%
3 12 12.90%
4 17 18.28%
5 39 41.94%
Total: 93 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

its so ftw, the ones #3 i think, carbrain, motorcyclehitler, this

making jeffery like $3.50 per post in the car hate thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

motorcycle hitler was my favorite, tragically short lived

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
no but for real, why are permabans being smashed so frequently, on people that have posted for decades

give them the croup treatment

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

FirstnameLastname posted:

its so ftw, the ones #3 i think, carbrain, motorcyclehitler, this

making jeffery like $3.50 per post in the car hate thread

Car threads fun because it’s a natural place to post anecdotes about bad drivers without feeling dumb but also the regulars in there get really worked up from the smallest things even if they’re entirely normal in other threads

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

err posted:

no but for real, why are permabans being smashed so frequently, on people that have posted for decades

Folks saw an opening. Any hint of transphobia will murder a poster dead. I don't agree with what happened. This feels like a dangerous statement to post.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

err posted:

It does feel like the culling is progressing but some people just can’t handle that the website they post on that’s owned and moderated by other people has rules they don’t like

If you want a walled garden curated exactly to your whims and desires good luck having an active enough user base for people to post there

Maybe culled is the wrong word. We’re kind of like some rodent that loves a temperate subtropical climate and then the climate shifts and it’s too dry and hot and most of our rodent friends migrate with the changing climate zones but we got stuck on a little hilltop where conditions stayed nice enough and now there’s no way for us to move on, just a lost little batch of marmots or something and slowly dying off getting poached by hunters until our isolated population finally collapses

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he was being transphobic and melting down croup and ckf were just being annoying they are not the same

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

jesus. he was a messed up dude and being here was unhealthy for him. this is for the best if he can manage to stay away

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yeah best of luck smarxist. It didn't seem like this place made you happy at all.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

he didnt have that many meltdowns

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

stop framing everything as a feud you weirdos. the only thing astonishing about this is that it took a week

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
he said he was taking care of an elderly parent so i have some sympathy. but also :therapy:, sa is not a replacement for irl community.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol how many of you read his post and got a new slur achievement?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

smarxist had no loyalty to anyone and would turn on them in a heartbeat if it meant cspam would love him

pick me comprador bitch

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Buck Wildman posted:

jesus. he was a messed up dude and being here was unhealthy for him. this is for the best if he can manage to stay away

spr and smx together in post-posting valhalla as people for whom it’s for the best

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anyway smarxist go to AA

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Buck Wildman posted:

the only thing astonishing about this is that it took a week

honestly yes. it took a week for anyone to report the post, and I didn't even know you could report posts from the gas chamber.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Xaris posted:

spr and smx together in post-posting valhalla as people for whom it’s for the best

smarxist kicked out of valhalla after delivering his i quit manifesto to the allfather

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Crazypoops posted:

lol how many of you read his post and got a new slur achievement?

i read it and i knew exactly what he meant and how mean it was but wasn't sure what to do. i guess report it with the xplanation but 2 things: i didn't know how to explain why it's bad to the mods, and 2 it didn't really feel like it was my place to call it out.

in the future i'd like to do better. if only the trans person i'm aware of itt wasn't on probation for using a word she's reclaiming

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i did not see the post at the time because the thread was moving quickly and it was close to thanksgiving but i know what the word brick means in relation to transgender women and he needed to be killed for it becuase that goes beyond mild trolling

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i did not see the post at the time because the thread was moving quickly and it was close to thanksgiving but i know what the word brick means in relation to transgender women and he needed to be killed for it becuase that goes beyond mild trolling

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Homeless Friend posted:

he would have a druken meltdown every friday, like a hosed uop rooster

yeeeaaaahhh they come to snuff the rooster, you know he ain't ... oh.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
dude has always been creepy and every accusation he made against others is 100% projection

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

i like that they were so mad when they made it that they did not complete the bolding code

also rip smarxist you were a bad poster

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
funny how so called allies stop being allies when someone trolls them though lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I had no idea what that word meant in that context so I guess I'm the wiser for that. yay

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
this is the new catty bitch feedback thread, it's what he would have wanted

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
smoky mountain wrestling had the legendary new jack oj simpson did nothing wrong promo...

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Car threads fun because it’s a natural place to post anecdotes about bad drivers without feeling dumb but also the regulars in there get really worked up from the smallest things even if they’re entirely normal in other threads
get a load of this car brain over here

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Smarxist was the final seal

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Xaris posted:

what do you want it to be?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
smarxist you may have killed henry kissinger but you aren't getting unbanned

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

:rip: smarxist, you probably meant well but you were a giant dumbass

Eh. I understand melting down and aggro posting better than many, but smarxist couldn't contain himself to just his posting enemies. Too many people in the blast zone

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
miss him already (kissinger)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

fosborb posted:

what do you want it to be?