Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The last time we saw these teams, the Cowboys were getting Jack Del Rio fired and the Seahawks were getting blown out of their own building. Now with the holiday novelty behind us, it's just another mid-rear end Thursday game. But at least Seattle is wearing the sick throwbacks again.

This will not be competitive. Be stronger than me and don't watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
gently caress the Cowboys

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Oh look, a grifter grifting live on Amazon

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Nervous posted:

Dak Prescott hugged Kissinger live on TV this one time and called him a personal inspiration and like the grandfather he always wanted. He said Kissinger is why he likes dropping bombs places they shouldn't be.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Nervous posted:

Checking my notes, and yep... Checks out.

Quiet Feet posted:

Dak Prescott hugged Kissinger live on TV this one time and called him a personal inspiration and like the grandfather he always wanted. He said Kissinger is why he likes dropping bombs places they shouldn't be.

:drat:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

how does the AI make kissinger more human than Dak lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nervous posted:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The only turkeys I see today are in this subforum.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

what the gently caress is a dude perfect

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
*taps microphone*

*clears throat*

"gently caress the Seahawks."

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Nervous posted:

This.

Except

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

RoastBeef posted:

what the gently caress is a dude perfect

Bunch of low-key evangelical bungholes doing crazy-rear end basketball shots and other tricks on social media

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Go Geno

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Seahawks throwbacks remain cool

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQO2wEJefjM

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Amazon has an option to watch this broadcast with Dude Perfect.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Android Apocalypse posted:

Yeah, I'm good

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Gocowbs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I'd rather Kissinger still be alive than watch that

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Let’s go Cowboys, need a hot game so we can come out of this and take out the trash next week

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

fartknocker posted:

Hey, whoa, let’s not go too far

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

I am gonna watch the football game

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
:lol: part of the Prime intro graphic was :romo:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i dont care about either of these teams but gently caress the cowboys

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

probably better than the manning cast

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
I dunno why everyone's complaining about this game when we're gonna get a special appearance by DUDE PERFECT on top of everything

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Having a Casamigos Anejo with ice to celebrate the death of Kissinger and some Orange Chicken and Lo Mein.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This time of year I like to remember the golden rule set down by baby Jesus

gently caress the Cowboys!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

Yesterday was the first peaceful transition he'd ever been involved with, let's not take that away from him.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Those beautiful throwbacks are wasted on this game

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Big game requires Big('s) Chicken.

Housemates took the dog to CA for the weekend so no doggo pics.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Takes No Damage posted:

Yesterday was the first peaceful transition he'd ever been involved with, let's not take that away from him.

It's a failure of the human race that it was peaceful, tho

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Gatts posted:

Having a Casamigos Anejo with ice to celebrate the death of Kissinger and some Orange Chicken and Lo Mein.

ive had a bottle of champaigne ready for this day for years, im still kinda buzzed from last night

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah... Here we go...

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

gently caress Dak's stupid 'YEEEH HERE WE GOOO' cadence

Seahawks throwbacks own

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
how the hell are defenses not keying on Dak's "here we go!" cadence every loving time?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

It sucks that Al is stuck calling nothing but lovely Thursday night games now

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

what shape are minnie's feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Trick handoff :getin: