Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

amaaazing pass pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The Seahawks are pretty suck

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

fartknocker posted:

how the hell are defenses not keying on Dak's "here we go!" cadence every loving time?

Washington tried it last week and wound up offsides

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I've seen gas station toilet paper with more resistence than this Seahawks defense

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The NFC does not have seven playoff worthy teams. I don't even think it has six.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
c'mon seahawks you big ol' frauds, step up and expose the cowboys

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Guys got an enternity to throw a pass

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Can Amazon figure out a way to replace the 'Here we goooooo' with something less grating, like a rusty drill boring its way through steel?

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Has anyone trademarked "legion of whom?" This is my verbal trademark

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:flag:?

No?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Pollard is not a power guy stop trying to make him a power guy

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Pollard just sucks now, huh

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Lighter posted:

Can Amazon figure out a way to replace the 'Here we goooooo' with something less grating, like a rusty drill boring its way through steel?

it's the lamest cadence i've ever heard

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Kirios posted:

The NFC does not have seven playoff worthy teams. I don't even think it has six.
I would genuinely rather have the 5th seed in the NFC than win my division if I wasn't going to get the bye

because lol @ having to play whoever wins the NFC South

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

They called it off.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

The line got blown up on that play. Pollard had nowhere to go on the handoff

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

fartknocker posted:

how the hell are defenses not keying on Dak's "here we go!" cadence every loving time?

because the timing of the cadence isn’t the same every snap?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Kirios posted:

The NFC would be lucky to have four

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
lol pollard just dodge that rusher?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Red zone offense strikes again

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pollard absolutely whiffed on pass pro there

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

kinda feels like if you hear "here we goooooooo" you can go one-onethousand in your head and then rush

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

c'mon seahawks you big ol' frauds, step up and expose the cowboys

:ohdear:

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

wow way to stand up

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Not happy about red zone struggles.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
:lol::hawksin:

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Yeah, here we go...

Cowboys Field Goal!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/TLddw6L.mp4

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

dallas cowboys field goal dot gif

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SAK pRESCOTT

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If Dak insists on that "here we go" cadence I demand he does it in the Mario voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VvkXA6xpqI

Also :lmao: Dallas.

Cue "Dallas Cowboys Field Goal" gif.

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

s a c k

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MARTHA!

THAT GODDAMN THIEVING SNOWMAN IS BACK

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
All that fuckin work for dogshit

Fat Mike I don't want to see a run play called unless we're at 1 you dumb rear end

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

I swear, the '99 Rams could play on Thursday night and the final score would be like 15-9

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Cowboys Field Goal should be an eternal meme on this dead gay forum.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Black Lighter posted:

I swear, the '99 Rams could play on Thursday night and the final score would be like 15-9

You'd hope this one would be better since both teams played on Thanksgiving

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
That was one long commercial for Veozah.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pleasantly surprised the Seahawks didn't give up a TD on that drive. Not expecting that to last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Android Apocalypse posted:

That was one long commercial for Veozah.

I think a better treatment for menopause is gyoza, but my peers have only laughed at me.