Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Cheers for the new thread Guavanaut.

My sleep issue is I get a twitchy leg. It’s always the same leg, and it starts in my hip muscle (as you can tell, I am a medical man who knows all the right medical words).

Currently my only solutions are a) cursing my own existence and b) guzzling Rescue Night like a stressed teacher. Stupid bastard leg.

Do you sleep in a specific position?

You could try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your knees. This takes the weight of your legs off your spine and generally relaxes you. Give it a go for a few days at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Cumin definitely has to be used intentionally. It's not just a "chuck it in" type of flavour.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Kevin Ferrari sounds like the most fake name ever.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

Canada at least has MAID as a fallback if you want to do that, whereas the pro suffering ghouls over here won't even let us have that.

I thought this was something to do with nukes before I googled it.