Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Mebh posted:

Fair point...

My wife excitedly shouted at me while I was in the shower yesterday "have you seen the news???"

I opened up the BBC because she's American and still occasionally checks them for news, Kissenger wasn't on the front page at all. I asked "the RMT thing? the covid inquiry fuckery? the football abuse thing? The royal scandal or the weather?"

Speaking of, which were the actual named racist royals? (Other than all of them...) Every paper has said "we will not be naming them"

According to the radio, the book specifically mentioned Charles and Kate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Demonic country.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

fuctifino posted:

Not just any Lib Dem, but the current Lib Dem leader Ed Davey was postal affairs minister between 2010 and 2012

And lol that Keith probably also has his hands dirty is just the icing on the cake :allears:

You gotta hand it to the coalition-era lib dems they were fobbed off with joke positions in the cabinet and still managed to massively poo poo the bed on their briefs, that is proper dedication.

\/\/\/\/ - I've been actively looking forward to it with glee.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
Zombie knife sounds very goofy, are youths coating their blades in exotic poisons that raise undead wraiths?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

smellmycheese posted:

We don’t want to gently caress you Keith

In a bold new policy announcement Starmer pledges to un-gently caress the vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

dohohohohoho

The intelligence services should be putting massive amounts of time and money into researching how twitter compels its users to voluntarily post this kind of poo poo.