Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
Cheers for the new thread Guavanaut.

My sleep issue is I get a twitchy leg. It’s always the same leg, and it starts in my hip muscle (as you can tell, I am a medical man who knows all the right medical words).

Currently my only solutions are a) cursing my own existence and b) guzzling Rescue Night like a stressed teacher. Stupid bastard leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I have restless legs a lot, have you thought of a hitatchi or something? You can stick it up your arse if it doesn't help the leg.

I had not considered this. Definitely something to look into (not my arse) though, and would be a nice replacement for punching myself in the hip muscle bit.

happyhippy posted:

I have a small patch on the front of my left shin which 'triggers' that Im being touched there as if its a spider or insect crawling over it.
Used to hate it a lot as a kid, and can ignore it at will now. But sometimes it wakes me up, instantly thinking there is something in the bed with me.

I’m glad you can ignore it at will now, because that sounds like a nightmare, I wonder what causes that? Some kind of vestigial early warning system? And in bed with you in a fun times way or in an AAAAARGH way?

Jippa posted:

Do you sleep in a specific position?

You could try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your knees. This takes the weight of your legs off your spine and generally relaxes you. Give it a go for a few days at least.

I do sleep in a specific position, yes! I sleep on my side with a flap of duvet tucked between my boney knees. Thank you for the suggestion though, it was very thoughtful of you.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

NotJustANumber99 posted:

people in this thread have called for my death on several occasions for having the wrong car or being a landlord.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

domhal posted:

Are you prepared for cyber?

> I put on my robe and wizard hat

I am now.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I know it's generally considered that the royals sticking their noses into parliamentary affairs is a big no-no

That’s certainly quite a benign way of describing the event that would probably kick off Civil War 2.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Sanford posted:

When pigfucker came back recently, didn’t someone confirm a lord can be PM? If Rishi is ousted, then maybe cometh the hour, cometh the man?

Has anyone checked to see if #DaveyCambo is trending?

Anyone can be Prime Minister, you don’t have to be an MP or even elected, you just have to be a person that commands the support of the party with a majority of MPs.

Now, by convention we’ve decided that you do need to be an MP/a Lord/the leader of the majority party but like most of our political processes that’s all it is, a convention.

If enough of the Tory party believed Farage would win them the next election there’s nothing to stop them making him Prime Minister even while he’s still in the loving jungle.

Pork Pie Hat fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Dec 7, 2023

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

quote:

The incident, which is not being treated as terrorism, is believed to have been a 'deliberate act'

The person who did will be white then.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Love a bit of hostile architecture.

The parasite class speaks

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

You can’t fool me, that’s Laurence Fox with a bit of lippy and eyeshadow.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
I can’t believe that I nearly upset the delicate feelings of Jess Phillips. Lucky you guys were here to stick up for her though. I bet she’ll be really pleased.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Dog poo poo post in amongst a few contenders. From what I read she had breast reduction surgery for health and comfort reasons. I dunno enough about it but that sounds like something you shouldn't be taking the piss out of.

Shut the gently caress up parasite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

Nuclear Spoon posted:

do you want to reflect on why "lol she looks like a man" is kind of a poo poo thing to post regardless of who it's aimed at

No, but perhaps you’d like to reflect on how your touchy-feely, respect everyone’s feelings regardless of who they are and what they’ve done hippy bollocks has achieved absolutely nothing good in the last 13 years.

OwlFancier posted:

So once again, I am asking you not to do that.

I know what you’re asking and why you’re asking it, OwlFancier, and as you’re one of the posters I actually like and don’t find utterly contemptible, that’s a fair enough request.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)