Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Precondition the car to whatever temperature you want in the app. If you share your calendar with it it'll know when you want to leave and do this anyway without you having to ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

We all think the same as Madeley when we get wronged. We just don't have the opportunity to go on telly the next day and yell it, and also like get encouraged to think like even more killing them

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

If you think petty theft deserves hanging that's more a you thing I'm afraid. I've been mugged and my worst desire was that they get a longer sentence.

Bollocks

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

It's not petty theft. It's a direct attack on you. And that can never be forgiven.

It's the same way posters in this thread have decreed that thinking things different to the way they think things should be a death sentence.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

kecske posted:

100% of people of think, die

exactly

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

It's true, there are zero examples in history of people being attacked and then later forgiving their attacker.

lol. do you think thats like my thoughts or like...

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I've committed assaults against people on a few occasions and fortunately never had to deal with the consequences.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Previous posts answering one another

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

people in this thread have called for my death on several occasions for having the wrong car or being a landlord. But gently caress... some silly oval office on itv or wherever the gently caress he is means something

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Nicking a celebrity's phone is a victimless crime OP, being a landlord or driving a car (let us be clear, there is no right car) are not. Hope that helps.

one worthy of death?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

Nicking a celebrity's phone is a victimless crime

By the way it isnt. i'ts often a threat of violence. And if you want to debate the hierarchy of violence... then oh dear

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

If you're getting frequently cut up by other drivers it sounds like you might be the problem. Like I don't get frequently cut up?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Was there ever any follow up to that SUV driver who plowed into several small children who were having a picnic on the grass?

That was an appalling enough incident that I would have expected the "bring back the firing squad" people to be all over it, or more productively some laws against driving giant urban tanks around school zones, but it just seemed to disappear off of the news radar.

She's been bailed until january. And blaming SUVs is dumb, its just as ridiculous as blaming women drivers.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i dont think blind spots are hugely relevant to the case in question.

edit. lol infact the car in question, the new defender has zero blindspots. It has a top down 3d camera view. It can literally see underneath itself.

NotJustANumber99 fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Dec 2, 2023

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

I'm not up to speed on my very basic biology but I don't think women drivers have blind spots larger than small children.

That graphic is so daft. Sorry, but that is desperate. The terrible craze of children crouching in front of parked cars in a mist of blood.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

domhal posted:

Looking forward to UK cars getting larger so automakers have more markets for stupidly large vehicles, even though they are totally unsuitable for 90% of UK roads/car parks.

The largest uk vehicle on that graphic is the bmw x5. It is 64mm longer than a ford mondeo and actually 28mm shorter than a standard 5 series saloon.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

cat botherer posted:

yeah SUVs are great. The problem is everyone else trying to get intentionally cut up by them, and stupid children on sidewalks where the SUVs are trying to go. Honestly, I think a lot of it comes down to anti-landlord sentiment.

Wtf is a sidewalk?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yeah gently caress him. He sounds like kind of a knob anyway

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

usually if you eat it all you get it free though

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

what flavour tinsel?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

imagine eating Christmas dinner and giving a gently caress about the broccoli

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i hope you've all got your christmas broccolis booked and ordered.

imagine xmas morning and mum yells out gently caress theres no broccoli

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i prefer mushy sprouts.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

FiftySeven posted:

The Yorkshire Party,

I don't know anything about them, what racist stuff have they done?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

With so many more famous people dying than being born you'd think we'd start to run out.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

fuctifino posted:

2. Mum died a suitably horrible and painful death, and I found out I'm mostly disinherited - going from a 50/50 split with my brother to what I thought was a 33/33/33 split to include the nephew to a 41/41/8 split with me getting the ~8%.

Sorry about your mum (I think?!?), and definitely sorry about you getting screwed over. But why 8% specifically? Like why not just gently caress you over down to zero?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I don't think I could inherit from my dead mum like essentially 90% while my brother gets the leftovers and not just gently caress that off and re divvy up the money.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

From what I understand the laws around inheritance are very different in France where they dictate fair shares between siblings. Certainly with property.

I might be totally wrong, but that's where my parents live now and it's what they said. Although I wasn't really listening.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Sadly it sounds like one of those battles you're never going to win and will be detrimental to your health to focus on too much.

But at the same time, if it was a movie, you'd go to the funeral and force the vicar or whatever to let you speak and just lay into every fucker.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

SixFigureSandwich posted:

Netherlands is the same, you straight up cannot disinherit your children.

I've been told it's why there's so many derelict rural run down properties in France where they've been split so many times between family that no one can agree what to do with them that they just end up blocked and left to ruin.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

take the 25g and move to france?

I guess brexit hosed that

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i would defo do a fraud and gently caress everyone over, family and friends. But its a morally large number to do so

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

its also usually bollocks

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Tesseraction posted:

I wouldn't be able to afford a skilled worker visa at my new salary then.

How many skilled workers are driving immigration figures? I cannot see this change doing much at all.

I don't understand what you're saying. The current level is 26 or something. So anyone currently here earning between 26 and 38 would no longer be eligible? I reckon that's probably quite a lot of people.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

a story so big it took two of them to break it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i was just trying to predictive text type poo poo on my phone and it brought up "owlfancier". wtf.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

basically the failure of the thread idiot king

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

smellmycheese posted:

Good old Jezza. This is like a Spot the Ball competition to find how many different ways it will enrage the Daily Mail.

Why the gently caress is he promoting that letting agent? Disgusting behaviour.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i consume passable content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Pablo Bluth posted:

The best American serial tv show was Spartacus.

That was new zealandish