Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jakabite posted:

Giving £5000 to children who had a crap day out is not a good use of £5000.

I wish you'd told me this before I cancelled my MSF standing donation to focus on supporting the Wonka Survivors Fund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Countdown til one of the Wonka Kids parents tries to build a spa

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

NotJustANumber99 posted:

OK soz. Obviously it was intended to be a bit cheeky.

But yeah I'd like to hold off on being lairy for another couple of hours ideally.

I thought it was fine

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

First world problems?

Doesn't seem like the First World, no

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
https://twitter.com/NickMao42/status/1763120075140207067?t=ERpuYRslbPVU4JBqnwFwUA&s=19

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Feel bad for this lad, just wanted to show off his Big Naan and gets swarmed by thousands of tedious gammon Nazis calling him a groomer-lover or something

https://twitter.com/chipslasagne2/status/1762444708817547525?t=e-HxQu7grNdiriHGsRjo3Q&s=19

Twitter: it sucks rear end.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Guavanaut posted:

I read some of the comments :negative:

Funniest one was the allegedly Irish guy confidently stating that there are no fish and chip shops in England any more because they'd all been great replacemented by foreign takeaways.

I live about 100 yards from a Seafish Industry Authority certified chippy. Fairly sure I can get fish and chips from there. Might do so this evening. What a oval office.

Best of luck, when you unwrap that newspaper you'll discover you've been handed a plateful of curried dog! :byodood:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Still thinking about that Big Naan

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Eating 18000kcal of naan, as part of a balanced diet.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Microplastics posted:

drat I could go for an Indian for dinner with a big naan now. Might groom a kid later too.

You're supposed to use spoiler tags for the last part or else the police will see it

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Slave Play was pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Julio Cruz posted:

I tried listening to that but for some reason he pronounces antifa as "an-TEE-fuh" and I cannot take him seriously

This is a very American pronunciation. I guess because they are fairly divorced from any actual anti-fash organising in living memory, and the right wingers want to occlude the etymology of the term in case it raises too many uncomfortable questions for them