Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer
I was going to be meeting up in Cancun with a college buddy for some time at a resort, but he had some personal stuff and wound up having to cancel. Is there any good place to find last-minute travel deals (Googling this is a nightmare)?

I've booked time off at work from the 7th-12th of December, have a $700ish flight credit with Delta from the cancelled Cancun trip, and would be travelling out of Seattle, happy even to hit up something locally (going to try and see if another friend wants to come with).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
Various airlines have flight and hotel deals that you could browse, or something like Skyscanner with the destination set to 'anywhere'. It really depends what you want to do, does it need to be deal specifically?