Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
So you want a completely realistic down-to-earth game that is completely off the wall and swarming with magic robots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yes.

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
During the game the player will encounter Karma Moments, when the action pauses and the player is told, through a monologue, of two actions that can be taken, always a good and evil option.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
The good and evil options must be extremely obvious as well, like “rescue the bus full of starving orphans” or “throw the bus full of starving orphans into the volcano that has mysteriously appeared in the middle of the city and roast marshmallows over their flaming bodies as you listen to their dying screams.”

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 13, 2023

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You should be able to play as Andrew Tate and Andrew Tate should get paid every time you play it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Aesop Poprock posted:

You should be able to play as Andrew Tate and Andrew Tate should get paid every time you play it

I will steal a thousand copies so he has to pay my mortgage.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Inzombiac posted:

I will steal a thousand copies so he has to pay my mortgage.

Legally this is how this works yeah but he lives in Romania specifically so he doesn't have to follow laws

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Aesop Poprock posted:

They should include some kind of online mode where any thin veneer of satire is replaced by a bunch of 11 year olds dressing their crime-Barbies as cargo-cult musclemen and putting themselves into debt to buy sports cars that sit in a garage while they harass female NPCs.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
D List celebrity cameos in missions. Like you rush Book Hogan to the recording studio or Daniel Baldwin to a boxing match.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I want a scrotum slider.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The game should be set in the midwest, with the broadest definition possible, and the characters constantly arguing about what "is" and what "isn't" the midwest.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

The game should be set in the midwest, with the broadest definition possible, and the characters constantly arguing about what "is" and what "isn't" the midwest.

they should call it "the midwest" and set the game in kentucky

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

and you can still go to mt rushmore and the grand canyon

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
The new British developers have gotten horribly confused and made a GTA game set in Texas with Disneyland and the empire state building.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Grand Theft Auto: North Yankton

I wonder if future instalments will just cycle through Las Venturas and San Fierro before looping back to Liberty City, or if any other world environment will be explored

I remember them mentioning Carcer City at one point in the games and there was some inference to that being a Chicago or Detroit-type city

e: oh it's from Manhunt. I never played that

FalconImpala posted:

The new British developers have gotten horribly confused and made a GTA game set in Texas with Disneyland and the empire state building.

This would be cool.

Dokapon Findom fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Dec 14, 2023

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
A built out, functional mass transit system.
Walkable, mixed use neighborhoods with actual shops.
Bicycle lanes.
Base building.
A mission where you burn down Mar-a-Lago.
A mission where you hijack a Space X rocket and crash it into Melon Husk's taint.
Ability to stream music from Spotify and such.
A goatse reference.

I'm only joking about one of these I could do without Spotify

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Government Handjob posted:

A built out, functional mass transit system.
Walkable, mixed use neighborhoods with actual shops.
Bicycle lanes.

The game takes place in Florida. Will you settle for a half built bright line that keeps crashing into the swamp

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Guess I'll just do bath salts and do drive by shootings riding a gator

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Also liberty city is located in liberty state with Alderney

Los santos is located in San Andreas.

Vice city is the only gta city which is canonically located in a real state instead of one with the name filed off. I hope they keep this because it’s really funny that it’s not “this is an exaggerated cartoon version and we hope to make that clear through the parody name” but “no this is Florida.”

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

What a crazy state! Haha.

(it's because of their particular state laws the way they publicize crimes, they don't actually have a higher incidence of "wacky" or unusual crimes than other states- thus the phenomenon of "Florida Man" should really just be called "America Man")

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Also liberty city is located in liberty state with Alderney

Los santos is located in San Andreas.

Vice city is the only gta city which is canonically located in a real state instead of one with the name filed off. I hope they keep this because it’s really funny that it’s not “this is an exaggerated cartoon version and we hope to make that clear through the parody name” but “no this is Florida.”

Your approach is better but unfortunately they have switched it up for 6 and Vice City is in the state of Leonida now

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

the GTA version of Florida is called Leonida

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/State_of_Leonida

i think its something they came up with just for VI, i dont remember that in the original Vice City

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Dokapon Findom posted:

I remember them mentioning Carcer City at one point in the games and there was some inference to that being a Chicago or Detroit-type city

e: oh it's from Manhunt. I never played that

carcer city was mentioned in one of the gta3 radio stations during a news bulletin that alluded to the events of manhunt, it's canon

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Junk posted:

carcer city was mentioned in one of the gta3 radio stations during a news bulletin that alluded to the events of manhunt, it's canon

michael says his first bank score was in carcer as well

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Earwicker posted:

i think its something they came up with just for VI, i dont remember that in the original Vice City

Weak

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Earwicker posted:

Original vice city it was in fact explicitly Florida. It was probably just an oversight because it only came up on the i game radio but it was very funny that on that front they just did not care if they slandered Florida with their depiction

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chewable gum that you have to spit out or else your character eats it and gets a tummy ache.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Original vice city it was in fact explicitly Florida. It was probably just an oversight because it only came up on the i game radio but it was very funny that on that front they just did not care if they slandered Florida with their depiction

It was not an oversight, there was a mission direction to "kill the haitians!" and there was a whole deal about it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But was their objection that they were being murdered in a fictitious depiction of an actual state instead of a fake state, or something else? :thunk:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i assumed that they just didnt need to come up with the idea of a fictional state until san andreas because that was the first game to feature multiple cities in a larger area

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

numberoneposter posted:

Chewable gum that you have to spit out or else your character eats it and gets a tummy ache.

Save points are now gum trees placed throughout the city.

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Real time trial for your heinous crimes. You have to hire a lawyer with earned in-game money or roll the dice on a public defender. Sentences are then served in real time and you have to spend 100 real life hours teaching underprivileged NPCs how to read.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lock picking minigame

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A game that doesn't taste place in a parody of New York, Miami or Los Angeles

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Grand Theft Auto: Houston

A world where you can just follow no zoning laws, sick poo poo, what if a child plays this??

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Shiny pokemon that are super rare to catch

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

The game has a hunger mechanic that forces you to play a mini game every time you eat. In the mini game you control the chewing and swallowing for your character. If you gently caress up, your character begins to choke. If you're lucky, there will be an npc neat you that knows how to perform the Heimlich maneuver. If not, your character dies and your game license is revoked.

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Online is immersive RP. Pull a gun on someone and they don't give you money? That's FailRP right there. Killing a prostitute? RDM. The entire Rockstar support staff of Indochinese tech slaves have been retrained as RP moderators, who will freeze you in place and dress you down in broken english like their gun-wielding overlords do to them. I want to be able to adopt a baby and family RP and if anyone pulls some car-stealing bullshit I'm having their rear end suspended. You can become a cop but only if you're cool and can finish Anchorman quotes by the other cops. You can be a girl character but only if you're a real girl and agree to do the sleeping animation with the head admin. Unfortunately, beds can only have one occupant at a time, so you have to take turns sleeping and getting up and that's basically simulated sex. You're 14 and he's 40 but in this crazy world love is still possible. He claims to be making 6 figures selling CSGO gun skins and your stepdad is pissing you off so what is there to lose? Everything, when you hit puberty, your voice breaks and they realize you weren't a girl. God I'm excited for GTA 6.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

FalconImpala posted:

Online is immersive RP. Pull a gun on someone and they don't give you money? That's FailRP right there. Killing a prostitute? RDM. The entire Rockstar support staff of Indochinese tech slaves have been retrained as RP moderators, who will freeze you in place and dress you down in broken english like their gun-wielding overlords do to them. I want to be able to adopt a baby and family RP and if anyone pulls some car-stealing bullshit I'm having their rear end suspended. You can become a cop but only if you're cool and can finish Anchorman quotes by the other cops. You can be a girl character but only if you're a real girl and agree to do the sleeping animation with the head admin. Unfortunately, beds can only have one occupant at a time, so you have to take turns sleeping and getting up and that's basically simulated sex. You're 14 and he's 40 but in this crazy world love is still possible. He claims to be making 6 figures selling CSGO gun skins and your stepdad is pissing you off so what is there to lose? Everything, when you hit puberty, your voice breaks and they realize you weren't a girl. God I'm excited for GTA 6.

Yeah man. And shiny pokemon too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Spandex Bonerlord posted:

The game has a hunger mechanic that forces you to play a mini game every time you eat. In the mini game you control the chewing and swallowing for your character. If you gently caress up, your character begins to choke. If you're lucky, there will be an npc neat you that knows how to perform the Heimlich maneuver. If not, your character dies and your game license is revoked.

Wanted levels can be gained by making GBS threads in public. If you get arrested during this, for the rest of your playthrough you automatically gain wanted levels by being within 1000' of a school or playground.