Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Real time dental hygiene engine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

GolfHole posted:

thatd be cool as heck actually

So a game like Fortnite except with sex worker abuse and murder? Hell yeaH Rockstar and its investors!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

you could RP influence work stoppages due to labour law violations until you have your own accident....

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

theres a very strong culture of people who just want to watch construction but not help
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umarell

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Hooker NPCs should be invulnerable and your car should wrap around them like a telephone pole if you hit one at 120 mph which sends you flying through the windshield, and also they should bring back the noodly-arm ragdoll physics

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I don't want a single licensed hit in this game please. Indeterminate pseudo-house tracks made by a cousin's friend please.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Pettable dogs

Unkillable dogs

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The best song in GTA4 was the ein schlien schoen…shiggy shiggy schlieden one. They should bring that song back. And the LCD sound system one too

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
make it so you can steal cars

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

A wizard master mission

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Mozi posted:

make it so you can steal cars

Without paying for them? That's cheating the system!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

GolfHole posted:

thatd be cool as heck actually

No, real time. It takes months before the construction crew even shows up again and then two years to finish.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

ya i know. that would be amazing and dynamic for long-term playability.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
hey wizard master, i don't remember who but there's a character in gta4 who leaves you a really sad lonely voicemail if you don't pick up the phone when he calls and i called him back right away in case he committed suicide. i would like every character in gta6 to commit suicide if you don't return their calls/texts

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

you will play as Diablo Cody

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Collaboration with South Park Studios to make Scuzzlebutt skins for multiplayer.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
I would like this to be a game where everyone is nice to each other and everyone has fun while playing it. You get fuzzy points for helping vulnerable people with tasks and making their day-to-day lives better. Missions revolve around doing good deeds and supporting local communities. The main plot is to build community centres, play parks and support networks in the area where you grew up in. Make life generally better for the people surrounding you and also for yourself.

Or do lots of crime and whatnot like in all the other games.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

cat ownership and mini-games to play with and look after ur pet cat

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
A button to make the character put on a seatbelt so they don’t get ragdolled through the windshield randomly during fender benders.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

and pet shops you can go inside to buy accessories for ur cat too

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

fly rc helicopters and many missions about that

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

A frogger-esque minigame where you control one of the many pubic lice contracted from the litany of streetwalkers you’ve frequented

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Rail Guns.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Heavy metal blood level gauges in the hud

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
A mission where you sit in a four hour traffic jam on the interstate in real time.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Jury duty

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Boob/dick slider

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

bring the fart button back

Christmas miracle
Dec 3, 2023
Functional cheat protection for the online portion of the game.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Just driving around, listening to 80's rock

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I want to be able to smoke at will anytime anywhere in the game. It could be cigarettes or weed or both.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Big rear end fart buttom

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

bring the fart button back

I know it'd be 'funny', but, IMO, we just don't need a Tesla reference/stand-in car in the next game.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

a button that lets you fart on command, ideally with realistic rear end cheek sputtering and pants that puff out from the passing flatulentce

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I know it'd be 'funny', but, IMO, we just don't need a Tesla reference/stand-in car in the next game.

You can bet your heinie there'll be at least one electric vehicle satire quest where it all goes up in flames.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

functioning patent office

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Strict NPC schedules, with missions and activities only available at specific times of day.
Realistic timeframe, passing at one minute per minute. Online component makes sure you don't cheat.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
A mission where you take drugs and get transported back to 80s Vice City that is limited to just 3 city blocks

Another chapter where you go to Puerto Rico or Cuba but the characters decide it's boring as gently caress and leave after 2 hours

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Healthcare and car insurance that deducts from your bank at realistic rates.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

If you get caught, you have to sit through trial and jail in real time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Grey Cat posted:

If you get caught, you have to sit through trial and jail in real time.

if youre convicted of murder its a game over and you have to start over.