Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
if you die in the game you get to collect life insurance in real life, but all of it goes to your lovely selfish family and you don't get to spend any of it yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

like GTA San Andeas where you can get buff or fat but instead it's receding hairline and you can get a hair transplant

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

More radiostation stuff

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

addition of 40-man raids, starting with Molten Core

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
No, but seriously, the gently caress was in Love's magic box and what happened to him?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

I heard from my GenX uncle who works as a 'script writer' for GAT6, that the game will be so next gen and have radiant simulation mechanics like never seen before in an open game world.

Piloting a heli will come with a thousand page manual and the pre-flight will be more involved than the upcoming MS flight sim. Hacking a bank vault will require at least one of the members to be fluent in low-level assembly language. The NPC crew/gang affinity gameplay will be powered entirely by the Rockstar mainframe AI that contains actual brain scans of developers' personalities and will react accordingly to incessant requests to go bowling by popping a cap in the fool's rear end.

Who am I kidding, the only cool crime of this game is that anyone who mattered at Rockstar has cashed out a long time ago and it'll be a completely outsourced lower-quality-than-Starfield Unity engine asset flip made by an intern army under the penalty of death by an NDA, that's solely designed to sell Shark Cards over the following decade.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Good Red Dead Online.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Runs on my i5-3570k and GTX 670

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Saints Row 2

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

You have to spend real money for ammo.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

A return of oven mitt style hands

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Grey Cat posted:

If you get caught, you have to sit through trial and jail in real time.

and if you "die" you have to spend months of real time in the hospital

but of course you can simply pay real money to make the time go faster*

*if this mechanic appears in the game i demand 10% for coming up with the idea dm me rockstar devs

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Missions cost money to start. Earning enough money to run a mission requires about 3 hours in the Taxi activity.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

more remote control airplane mini games ft. david cross

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

The Lone Badger posted:

Missions cost money to start. Earning enough money to run a mission requires about 3 hours in the Taxi activity.

But in 2024 taxi companies will be bankrupt so you'll now do that side-gig using the "Güber" app

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I'm really hoping there will be some proper "live service" features. And maybe a battle pass.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Strip clubs but that actually show bush and lips

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
david cross returns and yells at you while you fly a drone around to teach that loving berkley a lesson once and for all

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your character checks their phone every five minutes and you can't stop them from doing it. They'll do it even if there was no notification sound.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
One decent 80's radio station, preferably that runs 24 hours, and features slots from all the old dj's who are now in assisted living facilities. Fernando Martinez, Toni, etc. I'd also be happy with a vaporwave and/or synthwave station.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gloryhole minigame

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Howard Beale posted:

david cross returns and yells at you while you fly a drone around to teach that loving berkley a lesson once and for all

Every time you put a bullet in him he apologizes for the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gloryhole maxigame

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i recently bought the new saints row and id like to see the issue of "being a criminal and cant go to a hospital, because then youd be caught" issue. its like such a defining thing in tv/movies. i think having to go to criminal docs would make sense

huge titty slider

pay taxes or go to jail

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

emSparkly posted:

A poo poo meter so you have to strategize around avoiding bathroom breaks in the middle of a heist. There can be a speed run category to finish the whole game before you poop your pants.

:same: but pooping your pants in the game slows you down, even your driving (it's hard to concentrate with poopy pants)... until you attack another player and steal their clean pants to change into.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
A nice country / rural farm area with plenty of terrain to jump motorcycles and dirt bikes like in GTA San Andreas

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i hope you can inventory different drugs and just do them wherever

for example, i want to crouch down and smoke crack behind an astrovan in gas station parking lot

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I want it to bring back those I've lost, and bring them back better.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Also bring back the gordita at Taco bell

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A library where you can take a break from all the criming and relax with a good book.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I like vice city so whatever made that good idk let rockstar figure it out I'm not their maid :shrug:

Also maybe a remake of Space Station Silicon Valley as like a bonus unlockable

Maybe not a remake I guess, I think I added that to make this post sound more like a whiny clueless demanding backseat game dev nerd rear end in a top hat but also for real it would be cool to play neat ancient rockstar crap on modern poo poo like Space Station Silicon Valley and Body Harvest

Private Cumshoe fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Dec 3, 2023

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The game should hold a gun to your head and ask "Do you want to die? Did you know there is a heaven?"

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you should be able to take your pet cat to the vet as well if they get sick or just for check ups and stuff too

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

Scratch off lotto tickets

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023
I just want it to be released on PC day 1.

Lord of the rivets
Sep 10, 2022

Convex posted:

every mission completed adds an extra cousin until you have a trail of them following you everywhere like lemmings

And they should all be dressed like Elvis.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

your character has a foot fetish and there is a foot bar that slowly goes down the entire game and you refill it by looking at feet

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

500excf type r posted:

Scratch off lotto tickets

I made mad cash at the OTB in San Andreas.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Its own crypto currency and you can run a full ponzi scheme on the annoying 8 years olds that still play online.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

realistic sewage system including fully simulated sewage treatment plants. ideally you can do a big poo poo in a toilet and then follow it through the system all the way maybe with some kind of turd radar