Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
GTA VIce City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I hope Ray Liotta is returning to Voice Tommy Vercetti

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
What if they made GTA but in the wild west.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Self driving car that hits pedestrians and lights on fire randomly. Its named Edison and the dude who owns the company, Leon Husk, is the main adversary in the story

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Earwicker posted:

"i haven't seen/played/read/heard of the popular thing currently under discussion" is never ever a flex, but people who say that poo poo always think it's super important to announce anyway

like make a post about any celebrity or popular musician or tv show or whatever in gbs and you'll get at least one or two people who feel the need to announce that they don't even know who that is

Let people JOMO if they feel like it

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Skill tree for eating rear end

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Fishy Flip posted:

Considering this the first GTA where the two main characters are a couple, does that mean you can you can still pick up prostitutes or what

I dont know, seems kind of immoral and against the values that the franchise stands for

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Every mission should be beatable without breaking any laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Political sidequests where you can take part in democratic elections to change gently caress all