Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
This is the kind of poo poo that gets posted to /r/oldschoolcool, where kids are amazed to discover that people were sexy before 2003.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

JediTalentAgent posted:

Some nice guy carried a mimeograph up 5 flights of stairs for one of these ladies and she never telegrammed him back.

I literally made the :haw: face just now, lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

redshirt posted:

Please imagine a backstory for each of these long gone great grandmas.

All dead from lung cancer. :rip:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

This is the kind of poo poo that gets posted to /r/oldschoolcool, where kids are amazed to discover that people were sexy before 2003.

I see old people share poo poo like this then complain how modern women have no dignity or self-respect.

I bet it's a common sighting in that subreddit.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

are they all microwaves grandma goddamn

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

just lol at everybody who was ignorant about sexy grandmas

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

git apologist posted:

are they all microwaves grandma goddamn

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Call Your Grandma posted:

This guy gets it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grandma didn't use no rubbers neither because gay people hadn't invented aids

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
well yeah all those families had 9 kids

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Smugworth posted:

Grandma didn't use no rubbers neither because gay people hadn't invented aids

She didn't use rubbers because they were for whores and sailors of which she was neither

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Call Your Grandma posted:

I want to do a story where two people travel into the past and it messes one of them up because they aren't ready for it to be as vibrant and alive as it is.