Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Girl sitting on the floor is actually the inspiration for the Misfits from Jem and the Holograms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
All of them went on to commit a series of violent bank robberies from 1945-1956.

The FBI labeled the them "The Diamond Dames". Of the 5 women, only two were caught. The other three, known in the press as "Slicing Sally", "Crusher LuAnne", and "Nurse Stabs" were never apprehended.

In recent years, historians have been taken to rechristening the latter as "Doctor Stabs" to reflect modern feminism sensibilities.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Illyana Rasputin uses her powers to travel back in time with Kitty Pryde and Rogue to photobomb two sorority girls.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Some nice guy carried a mimeograph up 5 flights of stairs for one of these ladies and she never telegrammed him back.