Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

me after ive realized im out of nuggies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I think this should be an end to pep's challenge of winning the league while playing while playing like west brom.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Jippa posted:

I think this should be an end to pep's challenge of winning the league while playing while playing like west brom.

west bald

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

City had two shots the entire game. I thought the dodgy highlight reel I saw was poorly edited because they showed literally no City opportunities in the second half, but fuckin hell.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Vegetable posted:

City had two shots the entire game. I thought the dodgy highlight reel I saw was poorly edited because they showed literally no City opportunities in the second half, but fuckin hell.

It's impossible to overstate how much better villa looked

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Villa's home league form is immense and it's only really been mentioned in passing by commentators at the last few games

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Well that's coming to an end this weekend...

Due to a last gasp winner by...

Let's have a Gabriel this time. Dealers choice which one.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Magalhães up for a corner to complete a Gab Trick

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Is it just the treble last year and the intense schedule that’s simply too much for City’s bodies? They’re the same team, so they must just be exhausted

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

blue squares posted:

Is it just the treble last year and the intense schedule that’s simply too much for City’s bodies? They’re the same team, so they must just be exhausted
They’re the opposite of the same team. They haven’t had de Bruyne all season, and they lost Gundogan and Mahrez.

But the bigger thing here is Rodri. When he’s out, they lose. They’ve lost all four games this season in which he’s out.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Is every team going to be set up to win fouls off Rodri until he gets sent off

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

he still gets less than 50% of the yellows he deserves

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Vegetable posted:

They’re the opposite of the same team. They haven’t had de Bruyne all season, and they lost Gundogan and Mahrez.

But the bigger thing here is Rodri. When he’s out, they lose. They’ve lost all four games this season in which he’s out.

Oh my b sometimes I just make assumptions and post confidently about them lol

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

blue squares posted:

I just make assumptions and post confidently

This is pretty much the forum’s motto tbf

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:justpost:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

blue squares posted:

Oh my b sometimes I just make assumptions and post confidently about them lol

You should watch F1

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Could be a commentator

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

does he now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Steve no :ohdear:

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

go tell my secretary to sell all the tesla stock and put it in heroin futures

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

y'ever think Steven Gerrard looks at Aston Villa and feels the deepest darkest most unbearable weight of shame? Good LORD.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Slotducks posted:

y'ever think Steven Gerrard looks at Aston Villa and feels the deepest darkest most unbearable weight of shame? Good LORD.

Maybe, but he's doing it from his solid gold house.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

vyelkin posted:

does he now

rip steve you did well getting forest promoted and now you're going to be killed

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
It's funny when my team plays so well that a manager gets sacked, but this isn't what I wanted. RIP Steve Cooper, apparently you are only 43, jesus loving christ

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It's not official until the board announces that they fully support him

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The sack gates are opening up. It's a Christmas miracle

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Mickolution posted:

Maybe, but he's doing it from his solid gold house.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Villa weren’t even starting with their best players. Mings, Buendia and Traore have been on long term injuries. Ramsey and Moreno only available off the bench.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Vegetable posted:

The Rodri situation isn't a new thing. That's been the case since they brought him in really. They're not the same team (they didn't replace the quality and depth they lost in the summer), but I do think playing all of those matches does have an impact, especially when the international schedule is as full as it is.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/nocontextfooty/status/1732705456441720962/photo/1

my goat

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

We all love McTominaldo

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Vegetable posted:

Villa weren’t even starting with their best players. Mings, Buendia and Traore have been on long term injuries. Ramsey and Moreno only available off the bench.

Villa definitely miss Mings and Buendia but Traore is way way down the depth chart even when healthy.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Was just looking at the table and realized Everton would be top half if not for their points deduction, which is bonkers to me.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Cheers, West Ham and Everton. Good work.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

This has been a very funny season so far

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

kri kri posted:

This has been a very funny season so far

It really has been lively as poo poo, imo

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/1733078984009879605