Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Views:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Miami has the #1 seed now and controls its own destiny for keeping it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Lions bithc

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

epic bacon posted:

It's basically in the bag

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

epic bacon posted:

So they're guaranteed to stumbledick their way out of it by the end of the season, right?

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

epic bacon posted:

Dolphins @ Ravens 31 December gonna be lit

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Frank Gore shouldn't be in the Hall what the gently caress are you on?

You can easily and trivially tell the story of the NFL while utterly and completely omitting Frank Gore. Being the 5th to 15th best RB every year isn't fame-worthy even if you do it for 10 years. I don't care about the consistency. He's one of the greatest 49ers but he does not remotely qualify to be mentioned in the same breath as Payton, Dickerson, Faulk, Sanders, Tomlinson, Brown, etc.

Gore is a Ricky Watters who managed to play five extra seasons. Don't kid yourselves.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

SKULL.GIF posted:

You can easily and trivially tell the story of the NFL while utterly and completely omitting Frank Gore. Being the 5th to 15th best RB every year isn't fame-worthy even if you do it for 10 years. I don't care about the consistency. He's one of the greatest 49ers but he does not remotely qualify to be mentioned in the same breath as Payton, Dickerson, Faulk, Sanders, Tomlinson, Brown, etc.

Gore is a Ricky Watters who managed to play five extra seasons. Don't kid yourselves.

Hell same

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Frank Gore should be in the HoF because "five extra seasons" as a RB is loving insane

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Frank Gore should be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and the Boxing Hall of Fame

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Much like Frank Gore, you all are going to get buried in the commenting equivalent of 4.2 yards per carry in favor of Frank Gore.

He deserves to be in the hall

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

also, frank gore should be in the hall of fame because i think he's cool

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
News:

Graphics seen after Monday Night Football on ESPN.

Views:
:wrongful:
:pigoff:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I’ve never heard of him until now so he ain’t no Barry

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

epic bacon posted:

Same with the ravens

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

frank gore is a no-doubt-about-it lock to be in the hall of fame. you're nuts if you think otherwise.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
There needs to be a second Hall for cool and unique players that aren't quite top tier enough for the main HoF. Frank Gore and Darren Sproles would belong there.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I’ve never heard of him until now so he ain’t no Barry

More yards, less quitting

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I guess notable is the key word but Picket is also out for the season. Fields, Kyler, and Geno look like they are one soft tackle away from being out as well.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Zurreco posted:

I guess notable is the key word but Picket is also out for the season. Fields, Kyler, and Geno look like they are one soft tackle away from being out as well.

pickett has a chance to come back. tomlin said that it wasn't season ending (technically)

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

News:

Graphics seen after Monday Night Football on ESPN.

Views:
:wrongful:
:pigoff:

wild that only two of these teams are definitely out of playoffs running

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

stuker posted:

also, frank gore should be in the hall of fame because i think he's cool

then he should be in the hall of cool

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Gore: 3rd all time in rushing yards. 4th all time yards from scrimmage. 100 TDs.

Not a HOFer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

frank gore has a moderate chance of getting into the hall of fame . it's made fast. don't joke yourself about it

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Ricky Watters was awesome

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
May God have mercy on Al Michaels' soul.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thursday will be my day!

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Sunday early slate is loving dire, man

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Parallax posted:

wild that only two of these teams are definitely out of playoffs running

Defense wins championships!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
More like Frank Snore!

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022
Not going to watch TNF because the pats aren't playing clownball, just boring ball

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

The Patriots have to be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at this point right?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Anderson Koopa posted:

The Patriots have to be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs at this point right?

still alive somehow

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Frank Gore is so upset that you're doubting him that he went back to college pretending to be his own son and next year he's back.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Quiet Feet posted:

Frank Gore is so upset that you're doubting him that he went back to college pretending to be his own son and next year he's back.

hopefully not so upset that he assaults any more women

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

What a year

https://twitter.com/Michael_Fabiano/status/1731889168098173253

Anderson Koopa posted:

Everything that needed to happen to eliminate them happened except the Steelers and Browns winning. But they play the Steelers Thursday, so if they lose that game they're out and nothing else needs to happen

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

I'll see you all in hell (Thursday)

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I have the day off on Friday! Am I depraved enough to stay up till 3am expressly to watch the worst possible football in existence

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Over/under for Thursday's matchup is 30(!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Hammering the under