Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
That guy’s never in the office any more. You know he actually went on a vineyard tour and expensed it? The gently caress?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Columbo's the one where his mother is a car, right?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m actually starting to think he isn’t actually married. He never brings her to the potlucks.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Ok so two pieces of fried chicken, chips, a can of coke, and a chicken sandwich with mayo....

What?

That's your lunch order?

Sure, you heard me didn't you?

M-hmm, so I can go?

Go go! Get out already, your bothering me kid.

Alright I'll be back soon.

There's just one more thing..

gently caress YOU COLUMBO!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Colombo can’t satisfy a woman. That’s why he’s restless and accusing people of random poo poo.

Gherkin Jerkin
Jan 22, 2006

With great power, comes great crunchability...
Jesus. Does he ever shower? He smells like year old rotten cabbage.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
He shaves every hour and his face still looks like that

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

N. Senada posted:

I’m actually starting to think he isn’t actually married. He never brings her to the potlucks.

Well she was never exactly thin, I won't let her. I happen to like a woman ..well that's something else.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Ok so two pieces of fried chicken, chips, a can of coke, and a chicken sandwich with mayo....

What?

That's your lunch order?

Sure, you heard me didn't you?

M-hmm, so I can go?

Go go! Get out already, your bothering me kid.

Alright I'll be back soon.

There's just one more thing..

gently caress YOU COLUMBO!

Watch my hand, it's full of grease. This is my dinner. Would you like a piece of chicken?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Colombo can’t satisfy a woman. That’s why he’s restless and accusing people of random poo poo.

I'm always getting you angry, it must be my accent or something.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Old one-eye Columbo stumbles into scene holding head and murmuring takes puffs from his smelly cigar. Toket paper is stuck on his shoe

Beautiful woman eyes him up, licking her lips, “Hmm, what’s his name?”

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Gherkin Jerkin posted:

Jesus. Does he ever shower? He smells like year old rotten cabbage.

Well, it's better than a gallstone. Did ya ever have a gallstone ma'am?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I think Columbo knows I’m the one who threw up in his desk. He just ‘coincidentally’ was visiting the same Taco Bell/ drive thru liquor store I was on my lunch break

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

N. Senada posted:

He shaves every hour and his face still looks like that

I've had a haircut.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

N. Senada posted:

Old one-eye Columbo stumbles into scene holding head and murmuring takes puffs from his smelly cigar. Toket paper is stuck on his shoe

Beautiful woman eyes him up, licking her lips, “Hmm, what’s his name?”

The Name's Columbo, Lieutenant Columbo.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

N. Senada posted:

I think Columbo knows I’m the one who threw up in his desk. He just ‘coincidentally’ was visiting the same Taco Bell/ drive thru liquor store I was on my lunch break

And THAT, sir... gives me GREAT PLEASURE INDEED, Sir!!!

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Remember that time sarge made us all pretend Columbo’s wife died so he could arrest that one guy?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

N. Senada posted:

Remember that time sarge made us all pretend Columbo’s wife died so he could arrest that one guy?

My wife's got no head for crime. We go to those whodunit movies. She always picks the wrong murderer. I want to tell you something. If my wife decided to murder me she could come up with a better alibi than you got.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
“Columbo, please sir. I’m giving birth to my son”
“Oh sorry ma’am it won’t be but just a minute. I hate to trouble you like this but do you mind if I use your phone. Don’t worry, it’s a local number. Hey there, Joe? You get the results back from the lab? Oh really? Infertile you say?”

*camera cuts to woman looking nervous*

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

N. Senada posted:

“Columbo, please sir. I’m giving birth to my son”
“Oh sorry ma’am it won’t be but just a minute. I hate to trouble you like this but do you mind if I use your phone. Don’t worry, it’s a local number. Hey there, Joe? You get the results back from the lab? Oh really? Infertile you say?”

*camera cuts to woman looking nervous*

You didn't go to a doctor. You came because the police instructed you. You didn't go to a hospital. You didn't even ask to have your stomach pumped.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

More like Columbine, right? Talk about a trench coat mafia! Nah, he’s alright

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Not many know this but Columbo is actually 3 small Columbos stacked on top of eachother in a trenchcoat.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
The best Colombo episode was the one where he went undercover as a wrestling manager called Harry and had so much fun doing it he forgot to solve the case.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I stole Lieutenant Columbo's lunch from the communal fridge and he doesn't suspect a thing. In fact he's friendlier than ever and expressed great interest in a hobby I mentioned.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
So we're like cops right? He solves crimes and people keep calling him Lieutenant. But he never uses a gun and don't think he even has a badge. Does he ever actual arrest anybody? I'm pretty sure we're cops though. What else would we be? Anybody know for sure?

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Columbo you stupid gently caress

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

bitterandtwisted posted:

I stole Lieutenant Columbo's lunch from the communal fridge and he doesn't suspect a thing. In fact he's friendlier than ever and expressed great interest in a hobby I mentioned.

Oh don't mind that, that's just my lunch, that doesn't mean anything.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

AKA Pseudonym posted:

So we're like cops right? He solves crimes and people keep calling him Lieutenant. But he never uses a gun and don't think he even has a badge. Does he ever actual arrest anybody? I'm pretty sure we're cops though. What else would we be? Anybody know for sure?

There's niceness in everyone. A little bit anyhow. You can take a cop's word for it.

You're under arrest, sir.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

laserghost posted:

Columbo you stupid gently caress

laserghost, I made a very poor introduction of myself to you. I know that. I'm a stranger... I'm here to do something that's not very pleasant so I don't expect you to like me. But I have feelings too, laserghost. Now I'm sorry about being untidy. That's something that I can't control. That's a fault of mine that I, I, I don't know, I just can't correct that. I've tried many years. I'm just very untidy, that's my nature. But I've never been un-, I've never been rude to you, laserghost. And, and if you keep on treating me like an enemy just because I'm here... well, then, well then I think you're a very unfair person.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I secretly take his rain coat to the dry cleaners and tell them to get all the wrinkles out.

It returns even more wrinkled.

Pinkly
Jul 15, 2010
The whole precinct smells like egg farts thanks to Columbo eating nothing but a dozen hard-boiled eggs a day. I want to shoot myself in the locker room but he takes egg dumps in there and the smell is even worse.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pinkly posted:

The whole precinct smells like egg farts thanks to Columbo eating nothing but a dozen hard-boiled eggs a day. I want to shoot myself in the locker room but he takes egg dumps in there and the smell is even worse.

That's an old problem with me sir - the way I keep... pushing... Someday, the whole sky's gonna light up... And that's gonna be the end of the world!

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Now I ain't gonna name names, but one of our own showed up to the firing range and aced the test, then signed his name as Columbo. Said he got paid a fiver for his troubles.

So I go through the good lieutenant's record and would you believe, not a single incident of shooting a minority? I'm telling you guys, he ain't one of us

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*hungrily eyeing the boiled egg Columbo brought to a crime scene*

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Listen, he says he wants Crazy Joe in a hole in the loving ground. He’s supposed to be at Umberto’s tomorrow night. Do him a loving favor.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

stops suddenly

turns around

wags finger

Just one more question Mr So and So what did you say the name of whoever was?

Heh just what a thought thank you.

CASE SOLVED

Trilly Joel
Apr 27, 2023

`
why does he always have that drat lollypop? so weird

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
https://youtu.be/LnxDtsekj3I?si=KcvokPoI8SsqtHMB

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I've had just about enough of his lurid insinuations!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Remember that time the deputy commissioner killed his wife and Columbo rented a whole drat apartment to catch him planting evidence in? The department didn't pay for that, did we?