Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What, does it have the most pathetic obvious rage bait anyone has ever seen, designed to give me the most attention possible? 🤯 - Grey Forums Guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

"I don't even know who Mario is. Lmfao." - Depressed Man in his 40s

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Disco Godfather posted:

What does it have a credits minigame or something?

yeah i even solved it for you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Disco Godfather posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I don’t know dude but no one gives a gently caress that some lurker didn’t beat Dark Souls because you saw all the game had to offer at 99.9%.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Disco Godfather posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"I don't even know who Mario is. Lmfao." - Luigi

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tears of the Kingdom and Baldurs gate 3, after doing the last shrine and during Act 3 respectively.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I've always preferred multiplayer games so its rare I beat games but when I do it feels like a huge accomplishment, like DQ11 and Elden Ring. The number of unfinished games halfway through or near the end is probably staggering in my catalog, but the ones I regret the most are Xenoblade Chronicles on Switch and SMT5 because I actually loved them but just forgot and I don't feel like restarting lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 33 minutes!
Pikmin 4. I’m in the post credits part of the game, but other games keep coming out. I swear I’ll finish it right after I 100% Mario Wonder and Armored Core 6

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Stopped playing Earthbound after Buzz Buzz's prophecy because the rest of the game could be inferred

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the last tender of the Kiln of the Ashen Flame seeing some fat guy stick his face through the fog wall release an audible meh and recede

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

the last tender of the Kiln of the Ashen Flame seeing some fat guy stick his face through the fog wall release an audible meh and recede

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmbIJPOvhBY

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

Stopped playing Earthbound after Buzz Buzz's prophecy because the rest of the game could be inferred

I do it with every game all the time but this noob has not earned the right to be obnoxious in the Game Not Beat 2023 MEGATHREAD. I’ve already gotten in contact with Jeffrey to deal with this.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fear 3: loaded this up out of curiosity and this is terrible in a way i couldn't believe possible. who the hell decided to make a fear game where you move super slower and has cover mechanics?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

Fear 3: loaded this up out of curiosity and this is terrible in a way i couldn't believe possible. who the hell decided to make a fear game where you move super slower and has cover mechanics?

From the genius minds behind Hit Man Concessions or whatever lol, Resident Evil 5 6 8?, Splinter Cell Black Zone, Max Payne 3, James 2gd Harding Presents Reflex, Overwatch probably by now (Bless Jeff Kaplan Siempre), Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War 5, 50 Cent Blows Up Afghanistan, Time Splitter 2 or 3 probably, Middle Earth the Battle of Middle Earth & Epic Sequel Shadow of Middle Earth, Stop N Pop GamePlay Is loving Hype (Random clifford B quote, also here's another one unrelated: The Olsen Twins Were loving Nasty Unfuckable Animals When They Were Twelve But When They Hit 15 I Say Grass On THe Field Play Ball...s LOL! -Cliffy), Probably a recent Final fantasy, probably Bioshock, Battlefield 3 4 5, PubG, APB All Points Bulletin Game of the Century BTW edition easily worth 1.5L of plasma, Fear 3, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Far Cry 2 3 4 5 6 7, The Order 18888, God of War (2019), Assassins Cweed, Assasins Creed Brothers, Assassin Creed Egypt Rome Karl Max etc, Horizon Dawn, Horizon Dawn Part t, Blast of Anus, Last of Anus 2, Last of Anus TV Showm

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Shinobi for the ps2. It’s fun but I couldn’t hang, poo poo was too difficult for me. Was unable to beat moth boss.

Mario 64. The first 3d Mario that I really enjoyed was Galaxy. The movement in 64 was great but the actual levels felt bad to me. Liked loving around in the castle and grounds though

Crash bandicoot remastered, these games felt like poo poo to play

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I do it with every game all the time but this noob has not earned the right to be obnoxious in the Game Not Beat 2023 MEGATHREAD. I’ve already gotten in contact with Jeffrey to deal with this.

Wormskull posted:

From the genius minds behind Hit Man Concessions or whatever lol, Resident Evil 5 6 8?, Splinter Cell Black Zone, Max Payne 3, James 2gd Harding Presents Reflex, Overwatch probably by now (Bless Jeff Kaplan Siempre), Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Gears of War 5, 50 Cent Blows Up Afghanistan, Time Splitter 2 or 3 probably, Middle Earth the Battle of Middle Earth & Epic Sequel Shadow of Middle Earth, Stop N Pop GamePlay Is loving Hype (Random clifford B quote, also here's another one unrelated: The Olsen Twins Were loving Nasty Unfuckable Animals When They Were Twelve But When They Hit 15 I Say Grass On THe Field Play Ball...s LOL! -Cliffy), Probably a recent Final fantasy, probably Bioshock, Battlefield 3 4 5, PubG, APB All Points Bulletin Game of the Century BTW edition easily worth 1.5L of plasma, Fear 3, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Far Cry 2 3 4 5 6 7, The Order 18888, God of War (2019), Assassins Cweed, Assasins Creed Brothers, Assassin Creed Egypt Rome Karl Max etc, Horizon Dawn, Horizon Dawn Part t, Blast of Anus, Last of Anus 2, Last of Anus TV Showm

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the whole menu system in F.3.A.R.was a warning sign, to play the campaign you make a lobby and then it counts down before launching. 2011 was a dark time in gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted: