Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

cuntman.net posted:

bunt chugley

I ran across a character named Incontinentia in the Lower City yesterday, which just seems like poor parenting to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Ashcans posted:

There are a ton of this sort of things tucked away around the world you can find. The ones I remember are One of the guards in the Foundry has a letter from his parents being excited about his job, and there is a murdered Flaming Fist in the Temple of Bhaal area who has a love letter written to Quil, the bard that the Durge murders if Alifra is unavailable

Act 3 background stuff: One of the Bainites you kill also has a love letter to one of Bhaalists you kill

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Ginette Reno posted:

"Wyll I don't wanna dance."

.......oh :(

For me this scene came right on the heels of some party banter in such he hits on Lae'zel, gets shot down, then immediately hits on Shadowheart, who shoots him down while pointing out that he just hit on Lae'zel in front and of her and got shot down. That made it a little easier in my run.

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

BizarroAzrael posted:

Approaching the end of act 2 I may abandon trying to keep Jaheira alive, I don't get why she's so weak and has missing spell slots so she can't even do all her stuff. Or why I can't use a scroll on her.

You can convince her to join you in the fight so that you control her, then just have her hang back and periodically cast heals. I didn't find her very necessary to make it through, and that was as an ancients paladin who couldn't kill anyone beforehand without breaking my oath. It was kind of a slog, but just your four and the random Harper mooks are plenty to kill all the bad guys, and Jaheira doesn't get killed hanging out at the back.

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Josef bugman posted:

I want to be nice. That is literally why I am doing it.

The person who gets murdered instead is just as nice and not deserving of being gutted , but the regular outcome also prevents a very cute NPC romance background plot, so it's bad feels either way.

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Dawgstar posted:

Has it always been a thing during banter that you just can't hear one person's dialogue?

I had a bug periodically with patch 5 that Karlach specifically would go silent, which was both eerie and disappointing.

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Geekboy posted:

I dunno. I feel like Isaacs nails the “smarmy dick” voice.

I thought he was great, though the character design of Gortash is one of the few misses in the game. JK Simmons mostly just sounds like JK Simmons, though. And why does he have a different accent than his daughter and all his relatives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neorxenawang
Jun 9, 2003

Dick Trauma posted:

<casts Enlarge Schnozz>

Just need an "enlarge schnozz or schwanz" spell and everyone can be happy!