Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
He's not funny now that he's just a catty twunk who is messy on the computer. Might as well order a cameo from Randy Rainbow, it's probably cheaper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
agreed, he was barely funny in the first place

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

He stole puppies from Amish puppy mills via bad checks and flipped them through his evil dog rescue. That is funny, sorry

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
wut

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Honky Mao posted:

He stole puppies from Amish puppy mills via bad checks and flipped them through his evil dog rescue. That is funny, sorry

He harbors the true spirit of American ingenuity.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Al! posted:

agreed, he was barely funny in the first place

is there a term for milkshake ducking but instead of being racist it's a meme becoming as lame as the gritty = antifa poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

engrittification

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
twunk gd

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
All current and former members of Congress are cringeworthy, even if they are funny like Santos. And furthermore, they STINK!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

he was only funny because it was funny that congress had to deal with an insanely annoying guy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he always felt like a set of keys to jingle in front of the libs so they forgot that biden was actively persecuting a genocide

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

He's not funny now that he's just a catty twunk who is messy on the computer. Might as well order a cameo from Randy Rainbow, it's probably cheaper

Sure, tell me that after league start. I already committed my gimmick name to him! gently caress! Oh this is gonna be a flop just like when I made the Brett Kavanaugh reference character "YaleGradSixtyNine" my lvl 69 Gladiator, I didn't even take that one to maps.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
I think he should get another shot, OP

Dead Pressed
Nov 11, 2009
He's funny in that he's light in the loafers if you know what I mean.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
he's quite heavy in his loafers

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

he's quite heavy in his loafers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
TBH I respect him knowing when he's played out his storyline and leaving gracefully. Scaramucci tried to come back for a sequel and it sucked imo