Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I used to work at a place that screen printed shirts on a large scale. There were about thirty of so employees. One of the former employees left some drawings on the wall that were weird but kinda cool. The artist's initials were C.L. and that's all I know. I took some pictures because they were taped up to the wall with clear tape. The place is gone and the building was torn down but I've finally gone thru the pictures and cleaned them up and thought I'd share.

The original pics looked like this,

Here it is cleaned up.

And here it is with the original design isolated.

Anyways, here are the pics. Some of them are cleaned up, some have the original drawing isolated the best I could. Click for bigger pics.

Enjoy the weirdness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

That ain't weird, that's cool as heck.

More workplaces need doodles like that, IMO.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I dig these two pics.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

These look like ancient Mayan drawings of what they think a pokemon looks like, based entirely on verbal descriptions

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

The first pic looks like an ancient Mayan interpretation of the gold jewel-encrusted skeleton guy from Death Note

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

this is the best one

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I. M. Gei posted:

These look like ancient Mayan drawings of what they think a pokemon looks like, based entirely on verbal descriptions

I thought they looked like stuff that should be on an indi album from the 00's.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

My favorite by far even if they're all cool, shares the same themes but it seems like the mystery artist was trying out a new style.

Lovely stuff, thanks OP

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
They are cool and I also saw playing cards right away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
outsider/folk art