Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

maybe it is your gall bladder . Better get it looked at those things are bad news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

cardiacarrest123 posted:

I’m a physician

gently caress you.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Doctor is such a fake job. "Yes hello, I am some dipshit pill toucher who gets to gatekeep what drugs you take. That will be 9,999 dollars please."

Don’t forget surgeons. Those fuckers will lie straight to your face.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

hey at least you’re not filling people’s vasculature with glue so you could be worse. they might even survive the funko pops! not the glue though that poor bastard was doomed

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

I had one of those. I think the difference is that they have to knock you out for the full Monty and that makes it more difficult and expensive. Also the bowel prep is so much worse

edit: good luck though goon-I hope you get some answers