Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol who has "a mall"?

I have moved around a bit and have found thriving indoor malls in colder climates

Saw a sword store in a Washington State mall this month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Grey Cat posted:

Even if there was swords I wouldn't buy one because I'm not a loving weeb. I'd much prefer to craft my weapons at the forge.

I saw the sword store in a West Coast state

The East Coast Mall I frequent has like 3 shooting galleries and a martial arts studio

As far as weebs go though, both had a store called Otaku House. I've never gone inside because I am also not a weeb but they apparently just sell anime wall scrolls, tshirts, and plastic statues of goku that I assume people crank it to

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
The local trebuchet dealership just closed down

Thanks, Biden

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Putting a Glamdring replica on layaway for the holidays

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
You know it's the holidays when the Hickory Arms store shows up

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Auntie Annie's Polearms is overpriced

Go to the Halberd Hut instead if you have one nearby

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Extra row of tits posted:

Mine does. It also sells those creepy as gently caress anime statues of little girls with incredibly detailed underage vaginas, sorry I mean super awesome dragon spirt in their human form statues.

:chloe:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I sai as I draw an illegal anime

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It's pronounced "sword store"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula