Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
when i was 4 on vacation i got to tell the taxi driver "driver, follow that car!" pointing to the taxi with the rest of my family in it. that was basically the high point of the trip because my uncle got drunk and tried stealing an ambulance. when the police checked his prints they were linked to a bunch of gangland assassinations he carried out in boston in the 70s. he was bailed out by a group of bikers and basically has not been seen since.

later his son got kicked out of the air force for drunk driving so good the cops got jealous.

anyway thats me. how about all of you all?

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut

^^^ legendary

I have only ever given taxi drivers clear directions to nice restaurants.

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
I feel like as soon as I tell a cabby 'Follow that car' they are going to ask some poo poo and it's going to burn up several minutes and then the car will be gone. I've only taken 2 taxis and now I have a life goal that the next time I need one I will be late to where I need to be by randomly picking a car and making them tail that car. I hope I see a cop car and get a driver willing to follow them around. Will edit with more info when I get out of jail.

baka of lathspell

i have an addiction to following cars; its not as glamorous as the media would make the lifestyle seem. Every time i see a car that looks mildly interesting for some reason I get the shakes and it doesnt stop until Ive tracked down the nearest cab and when i say follow that car they look at me like im a crazy person. It takes me about 3 follows just to reach maintenance and sometimes you don't know where your next follow is gonna come from. Like if theres no cab around or they wont let you follow a stranger without a good reason. Meanwhile you can follow a car and it goes to work or mcdonalds or whatever. The chance of a car doing anything interesting at all is rare; this is what we in the life call "the follow that never comes." ive known followers to wait their whole life for that perfect follow. you know someone in sharing group estimated the chances of anyone doing anything interesting when you follow them as like 1.7 percent. she said that's what we were all doing. waiting on a percentage, wasting our days away. life? i guess that's what you live when you're not jumping into cabs shouting follow that car. i wouldn't know anything about that

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
I always keep a pocketful of :20bux: to throw at a cabbie when I need to tail someone. But now they all got these dividers and act like I'm crazy. The 80s were so much simpler and everything just worked.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

peanut posted:

^^^ legendary

I have only ever given taxi drivers clear directions to nice restaurants.

you should order delivery from a restaurant then wait for the driver to leave then have the cabby tail the driver. all the fun of a follow but at the end? Delicious Meal. now thats just a slam dunk my friend.

nesamdoom posted:

I feel like as soon as I tell a cabby 'Follow that car' they are going to ask some poo poo and it's going to burn up several minutes and then the car will be gone. I've only taken 2 taxis and now I have a life goal that the next time I need one I will be late to where I need to be by randomly picking a car and making them tail that car. I hope I see a cop car and get a driver willing to follow them around. Will edit with more info when I get out of jail.

when you get released into gen pop go up to the biggest taxi around and follow that mfer all day so people know you got chops

baka fwocka fwame posted:

i have an addiction to following cars; its not as glamorous as the media would make the lifestyle seem. Every time i see a car that looks mildly interesting for some reason I get the shakes and it doesnt stop until Ive tracked down the nearest cab and when i say follow that car they look at me like im a crazy person. It takes me about 3 follows just to reach maintenance and sometimes you don't know where your next follow is gonna come from. Like if theres no cab around or they wont let you follow a stranger without a good reason. Meanwhile you can follow a car and it goes to work or mcdonalds or whatever. The chance of a car doing anything interesting at all is rare; this is what we in the life call "the follow that never comes." ive known followers to wait their whole life for that perfect follow. you know someone in sharing group estimated the chances of anyone doing anything interesting when you follow them as like 1.7 percent. she said that's what we were all doing. waiting on a percentage, wasting our days away. life? i guess that's what you live when you're not jumping into cabs shouting follow that car. i wouldn't know anything about that

me, 3 years sober, pushing my baby in a stroller. "taxi! fowwow tat caw!" they burble. i chuckle and scratch my neck, knowing every facet of my life will forever be defined by my cabspotting era.

crimes

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

when you get released into gen pop go up to the biggest taxi around and follow that mfer all day so people know you got chops

I'll keep this in mind and see how it pans out. hopefully with a ride home after I see the magistrate. If not, I'm going to have to keep my eyes open for yellow on the stairwells without cameras. Can't get caught slippin.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

baka fwocka fwame posted:

:master: :bigfive:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I'm sort of the reverse. I assume that I'm being followed by a covert CIA team and I'll try to lose them in the alleys.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
CIA flunkie who always gets left in the alleyway: doooyyyyyy boss whadda i do?????

crimes

nut

I say it without pointing or motioning at anything. if the driver asks which, I just say “heh, u know” and wink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

nut posted:

I say it without pointing or motioning at anything. if the driver asks which, I just say “heh, u know” and wink

dealer's choice