Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ravens are good and I like them lots. always have. thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when you say the ray lewis days do you mean the days when ray lewis was on the team and you said the ravens had no home team advantage and were just lucky

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

maybe you didn't but i find myself amused reading you have nostalgia for an era where i was already arguing with you and you thought the team was dogshit, the front office sucked and ozzie newsome was overrated and bad

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

man the ravens had 6 straight deep playoff runs culminating in a sb win with mostly the same team as billick had flailing around and losing in the first round as soon as harbaugh took over. crazy poo poo

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he did rightly predict the jared gaither revenge game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

troy smith had the flu week 1 is why it was joe. shoutout to influenza for correctly identifying the greatest browns qb of all time