Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

kiimo posted:

Gonna coach Michigan.

Him ruining michigan just to get back at tom brady is the level of petty i expect from bill

I hope someone records Bill Belichick trying to recruit a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Honestly had to check if he was actually dead and this was the announcement, lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I wonder who Herbstreit pissed off since he was already babysitting Corso for Gameday and now has to do the same for Michaels on Thursdays.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Monday night was fun for no other reason than Peyton's disgust when both games were punting so they couldn't switch between them

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Shinji2015 posted:

It was especially great because of how excited he was about not having to see any punts before the games started, and I don't think it was even ten minutes afterwards that both first drives ended in punts

The despairing cry of "No! No punts! Pat McAfee isn't a guest! Can we just go to a commercial?!"