Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strontosaurus

tell me about your tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strontosaurus

i have a spider-man logo on my left wrist and a venom logo on my right. i kind of want to get a moon knight tat on my chest but i'm still workshopping that design.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:wave: howdy

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

My first one was for a tiny cult I started in 2k. I did it while high on opium. Well, I suppose most of them I did while high on opium that month. About 3 people know about the heart I did on my leg and only one Belgian woman would know how much I was hosed up for that. I still want my username tat'd on my jaw so that people in public will cheer for me when they recognize me from my shitposts.

baka of lathspell

i have the cover to the vorhh by b caitlin which is the phases of the moon diagram on my shoulderblade. i had the centre moon filled in to be an eclipse but it kind of rubbed out and looks like the eye of mordor now

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Got my past on one arm and future on the other.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

no tattoos to report, sorry mate

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I have sailor moon lockets on each thigh!!
also two NIN tattoos lol and stupid peace sign on my wrist when i was 17 yr old pothead and thought it was so super bad rear end

sisterSyzygy

The funk soul brother at the back of her head has gone dark. Forever.
I really want to get the Shin Megami Tensei logo tattooed on my hand so I can freak out clerks wherever I go (I could Firaga them at any time)

HELLOMYNAMEIS___

Gaylor Moon posted:

stupid peace sign on my wrist when i was 17 yr old pothead and thought it was so super bad rear end

this peace sign: ☮
or this peace sign: ✌️
?

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

HELLOMYNAMEIS___ posted:

this peace sign: ☮
or this peace sign: ✌️
?

This guy!: ☮ I was all upset at the time bcz I couldn't go in to the quality shop in town, and get it that day so I went to a smaller shop a few miles outside of town bcz that was smart lol.

but at least I got it the right "orientation" so its not 'upside down' when I show it off

nut

I got no tattoo. I almost got one with some best friends when they visited. it was centred around my one friend being an assistant manager at a Harvey’s, but the boyz weren’t down lol

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I've got one but it's a secret

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I have a bunch but I could and should have more.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Trying

my hide is unblemished but SO is basically a sailor now & everyday I fight the sea for their affections

Ass-penny

Gaylor Moon posted:

but at least I got it the right "orientation" so its not 'upside down' when I show it off

I didn't realize this was a thing until I started reading the tasteless tattoos thread in PYF. it is very funny to me people get so worked up about how other people choose to orient their tattoos, especially since the consensus seems to be "they are for the person they are on," so why shouldn't they face the owner?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

No tats either. I'm pretty lame.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

121423_2