Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

incoherent light posted:

cosmically disappointing to have eating at panera be your last experience
honestly I'd take it, all things considered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What's TCC's hot take on this matter I wonder :thunk:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You can just pop 8 to 10 xannies to relax afterward

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It’s not panera’s fault they were too weak to get CHARGED UP

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
you can easily and safely counter an upper with 2-3 downers

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

They’re getting sued over the marketing of it not identifying it as a caffeinated beverage strongly enough. Both the people who died had pre-existing medical conditions that caused them to avoid caffeine and presumably didn’t realize a lemonade had as much caffeine as a Monster Energy drink (seriously)

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Okay per this thread's advice I think that I have a solution: dump a tub of phenibut into the charged lemonade tank. It will save lives

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
Does it taste like normal lemonade, or does it have like an off-flavor energy drink taste to it? Somebody go pound four cups in a row and report back

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I need two people for this. One to hold my legs and the other one to hit the little fountain lever thingy so I can buttchug the cracked lemonade. LETS GET CHARGED MOTHERFUCKERS

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’d rather drink the murderade than eat their lovely food haha gottem

my boss ordered himself lunch delivered via Uber eats from Panera every single day when we were in the office. imagine spending that much on that food lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my boss ordered himself lunch delivered via Uber eats from Panera every single day when we were in the office. imagine spending that much on that food lol

It's easier when you can just charge it to the company. See business class plane tickets.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

drug dealers should coopt this strategy. usually its the first hit thats free to get you hooked.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

flubber nuts posted:

drug dealers should coopt this strategy. usually its the first hit thats free to get you hooked.

The strategy of killing people? Because great news if yes...

E: wait the strategy of selling drugs mixed with lemonade in a Panera?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
caffeine, lemonade...
paneras been mixing this poo poo since the 80s, loc

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

EorayMel posted:

What's TCC's hot take on this matter I wonder :thunk:

This lemonade will make you see the face of god

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

E: wait the strategy of selling drugs mixed with lemonade in a Panera?

I dunno know who or what a panera is, but if they did this and still gave free refills I mean yeah I might start going there.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i remember they used to have a wallpaper that said GLUTEN in huge letters at the local panera

the cowards removed it when a bunch of fakers hallucinated gluten sensitivity

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Come sweet death

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

:wink: LEMON :wink:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

I miss four loko

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

People who willingly patronize Panera are probably not expecting to live very long anyways

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I need caffeinated lemonade and broccoli cheddar soup RIGHT NOW

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
When I was a kid there were these sodas full of ephedrine you could buy. They also contained large amounts of caffeine. The 90's were great.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Not gonna lie, hearing that the lemonade is killing people only makes me want to try it more

I want to at least know how it tastes :ohdear:

All of this reminds me of that Simpsons bit where Bart & Milhouse drink that squishee that's all syrup and they completely lose their poo poo

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Nooner posted:

I need caffeinated lemonade and broccoli cheddar soup RIGHT NOW

Do a handstand, I’ve got the butt funnel ready!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Lol the last time I got Panera my sandwich was just a ball of gristly turkey centered in the middle of some dry rear end bread with wilted veggies and droopy bacon. I know they used to be pretty good but the food is such utter trash now you might as well just get McDonalds.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i had pretty solid Pantera Bread once

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
panera bread sucks poo poo no cap

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Energy drinks have that "not recommended for children, pregnant women or people sensitive to caffeine" warning on them. Surprised they didn't put a disclaimer *somewhere* in the advertising, esp considering the freeze refills.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I've never actually gone to Panera bread because back like 15 years ago when we were all still young and working garbage jobs there were always threads about like "tell secrets about your work place" where goons would be like "I used to work at a store that has a big yellow tag and rhymes with "West Guy" and ....."

And there were a ton of posts from people who worked at like "Banera Fread" that were always about how the bread has all been dumped on the floor and stepped on before they serve it and the soups are actually made from a slurry of different animal's poop and that food coloring that makes you dick small or whatever and so I have always avoided it. Thanks Something Awful, I guess

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm waiting at Panera for my order. I got the zero sugar blood orange death juice.

Will report back when I get home.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

you can still have your small dick soup, just don't order a lemonade with it

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm waiting at Panera for my order. I got the zero sugar blood orange death juice.

Well it's been a couple of minutes and he hasn't posted again, is it too early to hold a wake?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Goodbye, my friend :sadwave:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Seriously though, they need to start putting more drugs in more foods and drinks. Sugar-free gum with cocaine in it would be great for weight loss.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

20 Blunts posted:

i had pretty solid Pantera Bread once

Are you broken?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

The Bramble posted:

They’re getting sued over the marketing of it not identifying it as a caffeinated beverage strongly enough. Both the people who died had pre-existing medical conditions that caused them to avoid caffeine and presumably didn’t realize a lemonade had as much caffeine as a Monster Energy drink (seriously)

So they ordered something called charged lemonade and thought there was an electrical component.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:
Lol 400mg is way more than the majority of energy drinks out there.

The Bramble posted:

Monster only has 160mg per can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

400 mg is kind of a lot. I might have that amount for breakfast and then have no caffeine for the rest of the day.