Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Roth)

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Verisimilidude posted:

There are very strong aesthetic influences in certain visual designs and naming practices. The alien bartender with candles on his shoulders stands out, as does the commissar-like antagonist, the use of Roman/latin names and titles, the designs of the people working in that weird teleportation chamber are very reminiscent of the adeptus mechanicus, etc etc.

That bartender struck me more as a JRPG/Dark Souls boss. But also just a hilariously bad design for a bartender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
I know you guys pretty much all hated the short version so let me promise you, the long version really is nothing like that movie. A completely different movie, really. Please watch.