Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Roth)

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
This has been in the back of my mind since they pre-announced a Snyder Cut in the marketing, there's essentially no reason to do this other than to create buzz given that frequent collaborator Mike Flanagan drops projects of arbitrary length on the platform all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I need to catch up on a lot of 2023, and I dunno how 'underseen' it is, but I reckon my pick for the year is The Oldest View [Parts 1-4].

This kid's goin places!

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Mordiceius posted:

Nightmare Alley is good imo imo.

I really liked Nightmare Alley, yeah.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

CelticPredator posted:

I mean he’s proven twice that his longer cuts vastly improve everything

It’s just dumb I have to wait and it feels artificial.

It's really funny that Netflix did this, what they should have done as part of the marketing is antagonize Snyder himself. They just bought exclusive rights to WWE, they should smarten up and do some angles.