Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Roth)

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I'm about an hour in and this movie rules, it's like Snyders kingdom hearts, only his Sora doesn't have as cool a gang as goofy and Donald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Yeah this rules, like if the wachowskis never read manga and only 2000ad comics

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
I think we need more Bae Donna in her Chakan hat than Gunnar or Darian

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Liked the first part better, this one felt even more of a edit mess, likely because it is the second half of a longer movie, and that took me out of it a lot. I dig the whole heavy on manual labour but powerful space tech, sorta Dunepunk, like how the ship cannon had to be aimed in by a periscope.