Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Roth)

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
hes a real human bean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
movie bretty gud.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

McCloud posted:

The biggest complaint was a lack of Jimmy

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

GoldStandardConure posted:

If you haven't seen it yet, please watch Vincenzo. It is amazing and also completely insane.

deeply stupid. Watch Kingdom instead.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

CelticPredator posted:

Pointless movie. I’ll wait for the dlc

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
movie wasn't as good as dune pt 2.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
I think the dialog was bad too. I really shouldn't have watched dune before this.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
the movie is clunky enough in this form that it tips over the edge to being hated by the vast majority of critics. Once again netflix shoots themselves in the foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Buttchocks posted:

I think it was someone in one of the GM'ing threads who said "if your campaign has too many settings, it has no setting." The world that this take place in isn't coherent at all. It's like tearing a page from 15 random comic books and stitching them together.

buddy I have bad news about how most recognizable IPs got their settings from.