Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Roth)

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Airport Music for Black Folk

josh04 posted:

It's also a part 1 though and has to serve as setup for the second half.

I think it's pretty drat lame and Not Cinema to make a movie that can't stand on its own, but Snyder willingly taking hits to the face as an offering to the algo-gods in order to get an eventual 6 hour R-rated blockbuster budget original film is some big brain visionary poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

and i'll admit they got me lol. i would not have a netflix sub right now if it weren't for Snyder (and I guess their k-drama back catalogue doesn't hurt)

Have you seen Persona? It’s an anthology of four short-films all written/helmed by different art-house directors centered around the same actress, and it features some slick cinematography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz2RE4rBJHg

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Can someone convert this to tomatoes?