Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
how can there even be liberty if you don't have the liberty to steal the statue of liberty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm going to steal from you OP and call it magic what are u going to do now bitch

don't gently caress with magicians

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I just think it's nice to be nice ok don't shoot the messenger here

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Floodixor posted:

When I lived in SF I saw a singing magician named Darren Romeo, who finally intersected two loves of showtunes and magic together for a very specific and not large part of the population. It couldn't have been that many because his show ended up closing like 3 months early.

A while later he was booked on a cruise (because of course he was) and his manager got drunk and was running around the ship shouting how "Darren Romeo was an f-slur" and it was a whole thing.

I hope he's doing okay.

Same I hope he's still gay :ohdear: