Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
*smacking my lips really loud and going mmm so it sounds like im eating* Oh hey you caught me while I was feasting on all of these delicious BETHESDA GAMES. Theyre all sooo good, nom nom nom, and we're just getting started with Activision Blizzard King on the horizon!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

*smacking my lips really loud and going mmm so it sounds like im eating* Oh hey you caught me while I was feasting on all of these delicious BETHESDA GAMES. Theyre all sooo good, nom nom nom, and we're just getting started with Activision Blizzard King on the horizon!

drat it feels good to be a gamer...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
You couldn't PAY ME to play Death Stranding 2 lol. Like, dude, in 2024? When Gears 6's ‎Kait Diaz saga is about to be in full swing? The fuckin Hivebuster herself? And shes gonna be doubleteaming my rear end with xbox designlabs strapons, wait no.. TRIPLE teaming with Cortana, cuz Joanna Dark is about to be BACK. Rareware's cooking up something legendary, lads, and the silence confirms it... Appear weak when you are strong. Sun Tzu. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffett. Everything is going to be connected to cloud and data [...] all of this will be mediated by software. Satya Nadella. Peace, and rest well for the soy war, the fate of all gaming depends on it. HolePisser1982

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

You couldn't PAY ME to play Death Stranding 2 lol. Like, dude, in 2024? When Gears 6's ‎Kait Diaz saga is about to be in full swing? The fuckin Hivebuster herself? And shes gonna be doubleteaming my rear end with xbox designlabs strapons, wait no.. TRIPLE teaming with Cortana, cuz Joanna Dark is about to be BACK. Rareware's cooking up something legendary, lads, and the silence confirms it... Appear weak when you are strong. Sun Tzu. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffett. Everything is going to be connected to cloud and data [...] all of this will be mediated by software. Satya Nadella. Peace, and rest well for the soy war, the fate of all gaming depends on it. HolePisser1982

lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Average Sony Fan

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[completely unprompted] Theyre actually redesigning the controller so it breaks less.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

turning on the PS5 and scrolling between GOD OF WAR and DEMON SOULS until the giant led controller runs dry in 45 minutes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

extremebuff posted:

turning on the PS5 and scrolling between GOD OF WAR and DEMON SOULS until the giant led controller runs dry in 45 minutes

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

glad you saved a few bux on Xbox game pass, love that for you. I just closed the cabinet on my TV stand and haven't paid a cent on my gas bill this winter.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Bicyclops posted:

glad you saved a few bux on Xbox game pass, love that for you. I just closed the cabinet on my TV stand and haven't paid a cent on my gas bill this winter.

more money to buy gam... nevermind

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Came here to say this.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

all a gamer needs is a good pc and the latest nintendo console, only peasants fight wars

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

all a gamer needs is a good pc and the latest nintendo console, only peasants fight wars

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

----------------

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

meanwhile:

https://twitter.com/dclivenet/status/1741846106676265423

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

this is sick

https://dreamcastlive.net/games/