Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

*smacking my lips really loud and going mmm so it sounds like im eating* Oh hey you caught me while I was feasting on all of these delicious BETHESDA GAMES. Theyre all sooo good, nom nom nom, and we're just getting started with Activision Blizzard King on the horizon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

You couldn't PAY ME to play Death Stranding 2 lol. Like, dude, in 2024? When Gears 6's ‎Kait Diaz saga is about to be in full swing? The fuckin Hivebuster herself? And shes gonna be doubleteaming my rear end with xbox designlabs strapons, wait no.. TRIPLE teaming with Cortana, cuz Joanna Dark is about to be BACK. Rareware's cooking up something legendary, lads, and the silence confirms it... Appear weak when you are strong. Sun Tzu. Be greedy when others are fearful. Warren Buffett. Everything is going to be connected to cloud and data [...] all of this will be mediated by software. Satya Nadella. Peace, and rest well for the soy war, the fate of all gaming depends on it. HolePisser1982

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

meanwhile:

https://twitter.com/dclivenet/status/1741846106676265423