Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

The Nicene Creed is heresy btw.

yeah well the official line that jesus, yahweh, and the holy spook are all equivalent deities that have always existed is complete gibberish that withstands no scrutiny. Perhaps the same could be said of all religions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mary was 13 when she had jesus??? yahweh belongs in jail!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

Ur a religion

that's just for tax purposes

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Megamissen posted:

arianism simply makes for a better story

yeah, god making himself a flesh suit and entering his creation in order to make it so everyone can get to heaven and worship him eternally to charge his spirit bomb or whatever his deal is there is much better. and also the holy ghost is there, probably haunting people.
i guess jesus is kind of a psychopomp too.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Earth has a 3 corner
simultaneous 3-day
GOD TRIANGLE

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DaysBefore posted:

Jesus calling a specific fig tree a little bitch ftw

jesus losing his cool and calling it a f*g tree

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

jesus getting distracted by his fate, every carpentry project just turns into a cross eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I was crucified by centurions. But I never hated them. I said, 'Thank you for your service.'