Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Cavauro posted:

the chargers are going to be pretty good next year

Congratulations, you've just cursed them yet again and have doomed SA2K to another year of heartbreak and disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Cavauro posted:

supposedly staley didn't allow easton stick to hold a football for the 2021 or 2022 seasons or training camp, and the past couple weeks has been his first time using one in a long time. he's been forced to simulate taking snaps, throwing, etc. by going through the motions. staley's mantra on it was you have to earn the right to the football so some backups and most third stringers haven't touched one since he became head coach. stick has been practicing with a football for weeks so i'm not blaming staley for the fumbling but his weird mind games must have had some effect

“Gruden once asked Tom Moore why Peyton's backups didn't get more reps: 'Fellas, if 18 goes down we're hosed, and we don't practice hosed.'”

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

kiimo posted:

When Staley is fired that's a LOADED team for Josh McDaniels to take over

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

gently caress birds

go Lions

Finally watched the Barry Sanders doc on Prime and it just reinforced my opinion that he's the greatest running back (possibly even overall player) to ever step on the field and it's not even close.

Dude was insane on the field and didn't give a single gently caress about accolades of any kind, he just wanted to win games and Detroit failed him.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Dec 17, 2023

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

The only list he's keeping is which receivers the Ravens pass on that could have helped save them from Harbaugh's incompetence.

He has so many lists of random poo poo that it's basically CharliePepeSilvia.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

Don't need easy when you got grit!

Also, Lions bitch