Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

but brains of other animals are only classical computers. i think this best explains why humans are so much smarter

yours truly,
fart simpson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

fart simpson posted:

but brains of other animals are only classical computers. i think this best explains why humans are so much smarter

it’s just brain size op. sperm whales have the biggest but instead of using it to make buttcoin they concentrate really hard on making sperm and thus are the best at it

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

shitface posted:

it’s just brain size op. sperm whales have the biggest but instead of using it to make buttcoin they concentrate really hard on making sperm and thus are the best at it

that doesnt make sense if im being honest

yours truly,
fart simpson

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

it’s brainsize:body size ratio, you gotta have a big brain to control a massive hog so there’s not much spare cpu cycle time to compose good posts, thats my issue

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

fart simpson posted:

that doesnt make sense if im being honest

it’s true, fart. a fully grown male sperm can produce 3-5 gallons of sperm per minute by sheer force of concentration. while the smaller female sperm whale produces only 1 gallon of sperm

hth,
shitface

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

shitface posted:

it’s true, fart. a fully grown male sperm can produce 3-5 gallons of sperm per minute by sheer force of concentration. while the smaller female sperm whale produces only 1 gallon of sperm

hth,
shitface

thats just a stereotype

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

git apologist posted:

it’s brainsize:body size ratio, you gotta have a big brain to control a massive hog so there’s not much spare cpu cycle time to compose good posts, thats my issue

???

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
your brain is a quandumb computer, op

got em

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i disagree

...or do i?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’ve heard that conjecture but is there any evidence to back it up?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i know mine is a quantum computer because it can only deal with a single thought at a time

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I’ve heard that conjecture but is there any evidence to back it up?

well see if you have a room that has a guy in it who doesn't know chinese,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

shitface posted:

when they filmed the tom cruise movie the samurai they did it here in nz and we had to make some stencils to spray paint on some crates that said sperm whale oil for some scene in the movie and when I invoiced out the work I called it “sperm oil stencil” which imo was kinda weird but the person who first called them sperm whales started it