Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i got my doc to send the meds to the pharmacy and i picked em up right before it closed. hell yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkenboxer
Oct 3, 2007

eh?
Good job buddy!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

who gives a poo poo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Caesar Saladin posted:

who gives a poo poo

You do since you replied OP

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

who gives a poo poo

i give a poo poo

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Buce posted:

i give a poo poo

Is it diarrhea medicine?

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

it's clearly not good posting medicine

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

maybeadracula posted:

Is it diarrhea medicine?

magnesium oxide? no, not this time.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Call a 24 hour pharmacy and see if they can transfer.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Call Your Grandma posted:

it's clearly not good posting medicine

it actually is good-posting medicine. just you wait. it'll kick in.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

neato burrito posted:

Call a 24 hour pharmacy and see if they can transfer.

These exist op.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ninjoatse.cx posted:

These exist op.

i should be able to download meds via mobile app. maybe a genus like elon should look into this?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

the doctor seems like a weak link in this process

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
The nearest 24 hour pharmacy to me is like 30 miles away in Bellevue terrible customer service boooo

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

they should just fill a bottle for you from two dozen open boxes that you point at like subway

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

hamtaro posted:

the doctor seems like a weak link in this process

this is what i keep saying

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
oh look at rich OP, some kind of healthcare having herherzog

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Caesar Saladin posted:

who gives a poo poo

It’s ok to celebrate the little victories op. I’m happy that the OP got the pills they need in a timely manner instead of having their rights taken away, or killed in a war, or shot by police.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I am really lucky. I have what people had back in the day when it comes to a pharmacist.

I go to a place right down the road. We know eachother really well. His name is Dr. Martin Ugwa and he owns Mchill's Pharmacy in Clermont FL.

He knows all of his customers by name and their medications as well as when they are going to need refills. We get gifts for eachother for birthdays and whatnot. I know his family. When my son come's down we stop and see Dr. Martin.

I used to go to CVS. That place sucked.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Proud of you op!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

EorayMel posted:

You do since you replied OP

owned

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
but did you pray that the medicine would work?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s ok to celebrate the little victories op. I’m happy that the OP got the pills they need in a timely manner instead of having their rights taken away, or killed in a war, or shot by police.

after a quick check of the OPs post history I guess i agree

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

good intel here op. :thanks: 👍

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I keep praying my doc to prescribe some urethra-tightening meds but he’s stingy as gently caress

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I keep praying my doc to prescribe some urethra-tightening meds but he’s stingy as gently caress

Don't tell anyone else about it, but superglue works spectacularly well applied correctly! Make sure you have a steady hand or else you're in for a world of pain :)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I like pills

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Smugworth posted:

I like pills

A NEW FUN RULE

Do not identify any pills for anyone. Do not speculate. Do not ask a pill to be identified. When it doubt, throw it out. If you have a problem with parting with a pill that you found on the floor you need to seriously evaluate your life's choices so far and adjust the course you are on immediately before you wind up killing yourself in a really dumb way that everyone on the internet will make fun of you for.

I've considered in the past that speculation with a disclaimer that 'you shouldn't take the pill you idiot' was fine but on second thought I don't believe any speculation whatsoever even remotely qualifies as quality content. So lets just not.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
abolish prescriptions needed for drugs let the consumer decide

edit: on that note...

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

... do you know if there are urethra-loosening meds? I have some ideas, feeling a bit Hank Hillish

Private Cumshoe fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 17, 2023

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

dr mario megathread

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I found pills on the floor of my house when I bought it but after a web search it turns out the only thing the previous residents were getting hosed up on is diabetes.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

numberoneposter posted:

dr mario megathread

:mario:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Yeah but how do you know that the pharmacy actually gave you the correct pills because several thousand people die every year from the pharmacy filling medication with the wrong medication

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Hollismason posted:

Yeah but how do you know that the pharmacy actually gave you the correct pills because several thousand people die every year from the pharmacy filling medication with the wrong medication

First time: look it up

After that: look it up if it looks different

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hollismason posted:

Take a second and think about the decisions you will make in life, idiot. You will see a lot of people posting about using drugs here because this is a community about drugs. All of these people can and will be wrong and all of these people are not immune to bad decision making. The prevalence of drug use in this dark corner of the internet really should not influence whether or not you use drugs, but the information throughout the threads very well may although you should always be skeptical and do your own independent research. No one can tell you whether or not you should use a particular drug, that is completely up to you and it will often be a bad idea. We believe honesty is the best policy when it comes to progressive drug education in society but that doesn't mean the answers you find here are going to always be the ones you like. Say these words out loud: "I am doing drugs to fit into an online drug subculture." If you do not think that sounds totally ridiculous then you're already dead.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
No seriously pharmacies gently caress up all the time

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Hollismason posted:

No seriously, look it up

You can tell what a pill is using the internet and your eyes

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I've looked up random pills I've found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Hollismason posted:

No discussion of online pharmacies and off-site vendors. Discussion regarding vendors of paraphernalia such as glassware and testing kits, as well as vendors of needles/syringes and other products such as hydro gear, spore kits, and other readily available consumer products is tolerated so long as posters remain on topic. With the exception of nootropics and Kratom, do not discuss vendors of any psychoactive drugs; this includes everything from scheduled street drugs to quasi-legal research chemicals.