Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZakAce
May 15, 2007

GF
Warning: I go out of my way to listen to an extremely wide range of music.

Arranged vaguely in order of preference:
Yves Tumor - Praise A Lord Who Chews But Which Does Not Consume (Or Simply, Hot Between Worlds). (Best combination of Prince and TV On The Radio).
Caroline Polachek - Desire, I Want To Turn Into You. (I've listened to Pang. It was good. This album is on a whole other level of amazing).
Janelle Monáe - The Age of Pleasure. (Extremely underrated album, IMHO).
Angel Electronics - ULTRA PARADISE. (Combination of black metal and the most wholesome, anime-rear end pop punk. Somehow, it works).
Jessie Ware - That! Feels Good!
Lil Yachty - Let's Start Here.
JPEGMAFIA & Danny Brown - SCARING THE HOES.
Midwife & Vyva Melinkolya - Orbweaving.
Amaarae - Fountain Baby. (Amaarae was also on Janelle's album and she's also a great artist).
Ashnikko - Weedkiller.
Ice Spice - Like...? (Could also be titled Scaring The Bros for how much Ice Spice's mere presence bothered so many people).
Nuovo Testamento - Love Lines.
Alex Andwandter - El diablo en el cuerpo.
Eartheater - Powders.
Joanna Sternberg - I've Got Me. (Joanna sounds like Joanna Newsom vocally, but they're much less lyrically verbose and more musically succinct and straightforward).

Albums I haven't listened to very much, but I already know they're good:
Hozier - Unreal Unearth.
Godcaster - S/T.
Lankum - False Lankum.
Young Fathers - Heavy Heavy. (BIG TV On The Radio vibes from these guys).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU