Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Had an amazing one in BG3 that made my penis bust clean through the fly of my cargos.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WIFE: Are you making GBS threads in the dark locked bedroom? What in heavens name is happening.
ME: Rrrnnggaaaaaaa saaaaaaaah oh the models in Skyrim just froze up BIGTIME honey it’s gonna be a minute.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The loading screen is what I call my mesh umbros.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

when dandelion finished talking minutes ago and the TV cabinet starts to hum and whir, it's time to dim the lights and grab a drink.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

WIFE: Are you making GBS threads in the dark locked bedroom? What in heavens name is happening.
ME: Rrrnnggaaaaaaa saaaaaaaah oh the models in Skyrim just froze up BIGTIME honey it’s gonna be a minute.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops posted:

when dandelion finished talking minutes ago and the TV cabinet starts to hum and whir, it's time to dim the lights and grab a drink.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

did you do something in the politics forums.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Showed his whole rear end and got it reamed by hundreds of hung, sexually frustrated online communists. And he took it like a champ.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Showed his whole rear end and got it reamed by hundreds of hung, sexually frustrated online communists. And he took it like a champ.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
bro went toe to toe with the trump thread regulars and lived to tell about it. and you know what they say, chicks dig scars

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

bro went toe to toe with the trump thread regulars and lived to tell about it. and you know what they say, chicks dig scars

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

did you do something in the politics forums.

i threatened to kill a trump thread poster

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Wormskull posted:

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i threatened to kill a trump thread poster

10,000 hours for not misspelling it. this forum supports direct action.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
You saw what 16 Bit Butthead was up against. And you stood by and laughed like a jackyl. Your little buddies in discord might call you "Based" and "ftw". But as far as I'm concerned, you are a coward. Good day sir.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

You saw what 16 Bit Butthead was up against. And you stood by and laughed like a jackyl. Your little buddies in discord might call you "Based" and "ftw". But as far as I'm concerned, you are a coward. Good day sir.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

ol yeller posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ol yeller posted:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol at all the posts

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yup. And awesome avatars lately.