Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
One of my least favorite kind of people are people in their 30's and older who whine about feathered dinosaurs, glad this isn't that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

BigBadSteve posted:

Back in the day we were taught that all dinosaurs had scales and Pluto was a planet, you knew where you stood then, I tell you hwat.

You targeted exactly the most annoying boo-lennial viewpoint, thankya

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

itry posted:

I like this cute giant T-Rex

I enjoy it also

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Has anyone ever been attacked by geese? Birds are definitely frightening. A t rex sized goose with a mouthful of razor sharp teeth is terrifying to contemplate

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Devils Affricate posted:

What do you think the word tetrapod means, OP? All dinosaurs are tetrapods.

I'm not trying to speak for the person but maybe they meant trilobite??

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

What does "He's my friend and a whole lot more" mean, exactly?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

What if there was a restaurant that was full of fake prehistoric plants, ferns mostly, and completely decorated with dino stuff, and there were animatronic dinos, and the wait staff were dressed like people out on a dig, and the menu was all like "Brontosaurus Burger" and there was a huge T Rex that roared and spat fire from its eyes when it was somebody's birthday??

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

And there was like a big kids play area where kids could dig up things that were not choking hazards and they served alcohol and the biggest cocktail was the Extinction Event and it was a big thing with all these liquors and different colors and dry ice and multiple straws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Fuckstick posted:

Did every Tyrannosaurus rex look up at the comet all surprised like the textbook illustrations depict? They must’ve been the only dinosaurs that gave a gently caress.

I woulda been the Tyrannosaurus who looked up and was like hey look a giant ball of awesome flaming food, I'm gonna get it! And then I woulda been jumping at the thing and clamping my jaws on nothing while it impacted and blew me into tiny bits of dust