Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Hollismason posted:

Anyone remember that song that was like "Hey get on the floor everybody do the Dinosaur". Did I just make that up. I think that song existed.

Walk the Dinosaur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes: I'm unclear what cyborgs have to do with dinosaurs, but eight year old me wants to go

Wrong thread, right idea

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

redshirt posted:

While BB does seem cool, I also assume he could cut your throat with his razor claws, or gut you. Or chase you down and peck out your liver.

Big Bird definitely stomps and tears apart his prey, like a secretary bird. Swallows them whole, too.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Big Bird picks you up and then drops you on the highway to be smashed by cars.

:actually: Big Bird is a flightless bird, so he wouldn't be able to pick up his prey and fly over the highway.